Posts created by nineill

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Mar 29, 18 7:46 AM
i cannot get past 10 its so odd

posted in Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle on Oct 5, 17 12:51 AM
level 29 the secret lab, it will not start, i am in the game with option to upgrade camp, cannot do that cannot get the game started . says i have 2 workers available but nothing happens

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 17 12:45 PM
I am so stuck on this level just cannot get 3 starts as never have enough gold. any help appreciated

posted in Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey on Mar 28, 17 6:55 AM
I have tried to get 3 stars on level 13 and I really do not think its possible just not enough toime and I have tried everything

posted in Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey on Mar 28, 17 4:18 AM
having tried every which way I am unable to get 3 stars for 13 and looking for some advice time runs out too quickly

Not sure its a tech issue but what is slowing me down is the game prompts and I do not know how to stop them. The big yellow arrows appear and you have to click on them

help just bought the game and wish I didn't, did not get my game credit and its lost and when I play, parts of it are like I am walking in treacle its painful
I only downloaded yesterday and I am screaming

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 16 10:48 AM
I am unable to complete any advice please?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Nov 11, 16 12:47 PM
Cannot do this

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2 on Jul 10, 16 4:51 AM
Its just a terrible game , so many bugs , impossible to leave game , money stuck but even when you restart the money is gone but you cannot leave the level , whenwill the bugs be fixed please

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2 on Jul 10, 16 3:56 AM
Very start of game when items to find to sell find them all but in second box down where the money drops I cannot get rid of money in that box

3-9
 posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 3:37 AM
i cannot do this level in any time any clues as to how please

posted in Brownies on Jul 29, 15 10:57 AM
I am so stuck i am running out of time and played and played it

posted in Brownies on Jul 27, 15 3:46 PM
i am stuck too

posted in Brownies on Jul 16, 15 1:14 PM
PC Windows 7
black screen and message states Brownies module not working. Tried all the usual, uninstalling and restart comp but continues with same black screen and same message

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 12:21 AM
where are the updates, why pay for a game thats not working right its ridiculous

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 12:18 AM
What do i do with ships mail, still with me in bonus game

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 12:17 AM
me neither

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 12:16 AM
I am stuck with ships mail and cannot find an opportunity to use it , its folowed me through to bonus game but now i am stuck having won the card game am not abe tro go any further

posted in Build-a-lot World on Apr 1, 15 11:40 AM
i just cannot get more than 2 starts on this . Heve not played build a lot in forever and hints would be much appreciated

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator