Posts created by curliet0p

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 6, 17 6:19 AM
this game wont go into full screen

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Mar 14, 17 7:31 AM
cannot find the phone on the porch. the walkthrough doesn't tell us where it is

posted in Jewel Match - Winter Wonderland on Jan 21, 17 5:55 AM
Music on this game is crackelly. I deleted it and downloaded again, but it is the same.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Dec 5, 16 4:58 AM
I've made all matches on level 14,don't see any keys to unlock locks. What happens next

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 17: New Palette on Oct 5, 16 2:40 PM
Just wanted to say that I think the music in this game is absolutely beautiful

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Aug 17, 16 5:59 AM
where is the quit button

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Mar 31, 15 4:26 PM
Okay, I figured it out. Just needed to remember which way I was going

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Mar 31, 15 4:04 PM
I can't seem to go anywhere. Are there instructions?

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Dec 7, 14 9:33 PM
Okay, I figured it out. Getting the charm was the real problem. You have to put in 2 harps between two houses, but make sure there are no barriers between the houses so both houses can benefit.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Dec 5, 14 9:03 PM
how to get enough charm in expert level 3

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jun 29, 14 4:35 AM
Anyone win quick play level 10? Help?

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on May 27, 14 7:27 PM
This is how I did it. Build a palace. Sell it. With the money, build 3 more and upgrade to the max. I put in a carpenter and a well, then inspected the three palaces. Then begin your farms and upgrade them as fast as you can. Put in the stone mason, build stone walls. At some point you will have the opportunity to buy back the first palace. Do it, you'll need that property. Towards the end of the game make sure you have plenty of materials and farmers, then, you will tear down the palaces to replace them with farms. Keep your stone mason until all farms have stone walls, then tear it down. At the end you will have about 50 farmers, all or most farms upgraded completely. Then put in a theater.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Mar 2, 13 7:49 PM
Turn the lights on the books with the letters VITA on them. Turn off the light on the books that do not have the letters VITA.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 3, 12 4:33 AM
Can't find all the bas relief pieces?

posted in Flower Mania on Apr 10, 11 3:55 AM
In the tutorial you must place the new flowers over the flowers shown to get the spacebar to work.

posted in Forgotten Riddles: The Moonlight Sonatas on Nov 22, 10 1:37 PM
Well I found the answer on the web: take the chicken across, then the wolf, take the chicken back across to the first side, then take the grain across, then go back and get the chicken.

posted in Forgotten Riddles: The Moonlight Sonatas on Nov 22, 10 1:29 PM
Has anyone solved the puzzle with the farmer, wolf, chicken and grain?

posted in Roller Rush on Jul 22, 09 1:02 PM
It's a good game, I've enjoyed it for a long time, but how do you win it. I've tried rolling everything as much as I can, but haven't progressed much past the first month.

posted in Roller Rush on Jul 21, 09 2:25 PM
It's a good game, I've enjoyed it for a long time, but how do you win it. I've tried rolling everything as much as I can, but haven't progressed much past the first month.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jun 4, 08 8:49 AM
Help, I cant get the flipping dude in order. when i look at the movie it seems that he is flipping forward. Am I right or wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator