Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 5:32 AM
Hi !! Yes it is happening to others especially playing against the Chamberlin for some unknown reason after he morphed on level 23 the dice game started to freeze , but , playing against the others their game didn't freeze .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 14 8:12 PM
Hi All !! I am looking for a Lemur Egg if anyone has an extra one it would be appreciated .

I do have an Odd Egg to gift if anyone wants it please PM .
ODD EGG has been gifted

THANKS ,

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 14 6:06 PM
OK!!! invitation has been sent by player JOEY 73232

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 14 5:52 PM
Hi!! salsaz I am ARIZONA . I have gifted my 5 for today but if you can hang in until tomorrow I can send you one in the morning . I'll send you an invitation

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 7:09 PM
AndersonJM398 , you can go to pages 3 and 4 there is a thread on both that pertain to which pets eat unique food .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 11:23 AM
You BOTH are most Welcome

TOOTLES

[i]Edited to en-clued GRANNYKAREN1999

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 11:00 AM
Hi !! Seamoss the ODD EGG is an UNKNOWN for now . Players that have 1 are keeping them for the future updates that are coming hoping they will be a new pet .
Some think they may have been meant to craft the FLYING BLUE KITTY , but , now the KITTY is crafted with some coins and Thank You cards and doesn't need an egg .

Hope this helps and luck to you ,

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 8:38 AM
Which one did you delete because I am seeing and accessing both or your posts of RUNNING in CIRCLES and into a Wall

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 14 10:59 AM
Hi !! epdove1, I am ARIZONA , and I hate to tell you this ....but.... the game is being what you call a PITA . I am on LEVEL 23 and can't get items unless on a major quest ... not even for the GNOMES QUEST . Sorry , hated to ruin your day .

Hope you have a good day anyway .

If there is anything I can help you with and I have it will be happy to send it to you
player name is JOEY 73232

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 14 6:21 PM
Now , that is an idea !! I say that because my family is big on the Service .... ARMY and NAVY,,, lifers . Now I'm wondering how they would do with this game .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 14 4:22 PM
If you save up the wands that can be used in the HOS to find the items on the list you can win the achievement this way . You wont get the extra points and it takes awhile to save them but it is another way to win the achievement without having to buy diamonds . If you do it this way it has to be done with all the HOS active . I had to save about 80 of these wands and it depends on how close you are to the 50 as to how many you will use . It takes 4 on the 1 hour HOS that was what I was going by not knowing if all HOS would be an hour recharge .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 7:46 PM
Hi !! I found the MAP PIECE that you are talking about Memagirl I think this will be in either the town that just opened or one of the future updates .
I have been getting some of the new items from the WHEEL tonight I won the ROCKY THRONE . I have also won the CUP OF GLORY AND THE STAR OF RE something can't remember the whole name

Whitebutterfly54 , I found the MAP PIECE on the next to last page , bottom right corner of the wish list , look like an open scroll tan with red stars.

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 6:07 PM
Hi !! Memagirl I am Arizona nice to meet you . The map came in with the April update , so it is not on the wish list . If you installed the April update the map should be in the lower left corner of your screen to the right of your pet . If you do not have the map then you need to install the April update and there is a new one that we installed Thursday night I believe .
I think they are sticky at the top of the forum page if not then you need to ask the TECHS .

Hopes this helps

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 4:38 AM
Hi !! Bunnygal there is no trick just click on the gift instead of collect all and it will tell you who sent it .
The eggs are crafted open the crafting lab click on the Paw at the top right side and the Lab to craft PETS will open then scroll and click on the pet you wish to craft and it will tell you what you need to craft that pet . the FLYING BLUE CAT is at the end of the list and I think it doesn't cost much if any thing at all to craft and it will give you the first trophy in the CRAFT A PET Achievement .
With the April update we got new ACHIEVEMENTS and one is too get GOLD CHESTS for each trophy and you get an award for completing each part of an achievement , there are 3 parts to each achievement . You can find them by clicking on your avatar they are on the right side of the folder .

Long and wordy I know but hope this helps a little .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 9:56 PM
You are not saying how your laptop is crashing , if it's the game then you need TECH SUPPORT ; if it is the laptop itself then you need to take it in for service . Other than this I don't know.

Hope this helps

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 8:46 PM
I installed the new update ,but , before I could install it they had to update the game manager . This new update didn't fix the flower and coins not getting credited if I'm in the Frozen Garden . Now I only go for the HOS .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 14 9:06 AM
Morning , Susielee , CONGRATULATIONS you have just joined the crowd , we all feel the same way .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 14 7:10 AM
I don't know, but you can to contact TECH SUPPORT or CUSTOMER SERVICES maybe they can help

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 14 1:37 PM
I would like to wish all the LADIES that play a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Like the sands of the Hourglass so are the NIGHTS of MIDNIGHT CASTLE .

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 5:38 AM
You should contact Customer Support maybe they can help .....or not

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator