Posts created by charlieisr

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 7:06 PM
All I get no matter the mode is coin and xp. Started two days ago.
What is the normal you are talking about. Two days ago I could get maybe three or four things at a location. Now just coins and xp.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 6:56 PM
All I get no matter what i play are coins and experience points. For two days no collectables at any location. Only been playing about ten days. I don't have much in my collections yet. At this rate I will never fill a single one.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 1, 14 11:35 AM
I quite the game crashed 4 times in the first 10min. The objects are so small as to be invisable. No fun. Will uninstall after this post.

??
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 10:14 AM
You're lucky. I can't get any stuff only coins and xp. Been that way for 2 days.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 10:11 AM
2 days nothing but coins and xp no matter what i play. I've only been playing a week. My collection are very bare. I now come about twice a day try once then leave, to play Midnight castle. It seems to be working, knock on wood. Also you get to play more often only takes 1 hr to recharge.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 12:45 PM
I WENT THROUGH 2 COUNT THEM 2 COMPLETE ENERGY CYCLES TRYING TO GET 1 ROLL OF FILM. ALL I EVER GOT WAS COINS AND ENERGY, NOTHING!!!! ELSE. I TRIED 2 OTHER LOCATIONS TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. THE SAME THING, ONLY COINS AND ENERGY. THAT WOULD BE FINE IF THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED. NO PAINT, WOOD, TWEEZERS. NETS, LURES, YOU GET THE PICTURE. NOW WHAT. THE GAME IS NO FUN WITHOUT THE TREASURES. EVERYTHING YOU GET IS A TREASURE AT SOME POINT. I WILL TRY AGAIN. TOMORROW. AFTER THAT WHO KNOWS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 14 1:07 PM
ABOUT 20 MIN. AGO SOME WONDERFUL FRIEND SENT ME A GIFT. I HAD JUST ADDED A NEW FRIEND. POPPED OVER TO THE GIFT AND HIT THE WRONG BUTTON. IF YOU READ THIS POST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO I CAN THANK YOU PROPERLY.
MI MI #57965

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 30, 14 12:14 AM
I NEVER AUCTION ANYTHING THAT I DON'T HAVE MORE THAN 10 OF.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 14 7:59 PM
YES, I'VE PLAYED WITH THE KNIGHTS ALOT WHILE WAITING FOR TIMERS. THE PHEONIX IS COOL TWO. i HAVEN'T TRIED ANYTHING ELSE.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 29, 14 1:24 PM
I guess Its just the way I am. The first thing I did while waiting for a recharge was to make a list of everything and what it is worth. If a set will get you 300 then each one is worth 60. I won't pay more than that for it. I only do buy outs. Works well for me. I do intend to copy the list of where each can be found. Saves hunting. Also going to make a list of friends to try to find and get on PM. Once thats done It will be easier when gifting starts.
IF YOU READ THIS BE AWARE MY COMPUTER ORDERED ME TO SHUT DOWN ON THE 27TH AND RUN A COMPLETE SCAN IT HAD DETECTED SOMETHING THAT COULD DAMAGE IT. IT FOUND A TROJAN HORSE AND GOT RID OF IT. BFF GAMES WAS THE ONLY PLACE I HAD BEEN I WAS PLAYING MIDNIGHT CASTLE AT THE TIME.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 14 6:34 PM
Trixie Bell thanks for the polestar.
I can't wait until I get to the point when all I have to do is gather things for my friends. I guess that is a long way away. I've only been playing a week.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 14 11:45 PM
While playing tonight my computer ordered me to run a clean up, to prevent a crash. I ran the clean-up it found a trojan and removed it.
It may have come from BF on two other games I play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 14 5:15 PM
Thank you GrannyK for the Links of Steel, came just as I needed the second set.
Leslie the Polestar was well timed.
RM2008 I see you figured out what to do with the gifts, I sent you one looked away no more than a min. and a Polestar popped up from you.
Thanks BrightSea for the Links of Steel good timing as usual.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 14 3:59 PM
valdy is gathering stuff for later so bad? I did that early in the game and it made some of the quests easier, since so much comes from the tower.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 14 7:59 PM
Thank you BrightSea, Jen, Lady Morgana, and Ivan Agoholmes. Your gifts all seemed to come at just the right time to finish a quest.
Thanks a lot, MI MI

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 8:51 PM
I don't know who sent the present, but thank you. From MI MI.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 22, 14 1:06 PM
It may be the smart way to play, but it is only a game, games are supposed to be fun for all. Not just a few.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 22, 14 12:16 AM
Every time i try to inter the words sprocket or cockatrice in the auction. All i get is ??!!!?!?!?. Whats up?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 20, 14 10:58 AM
I HAVE BOUGHT SOME THINGS FROM YOU SHAGGY, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD BUY OUT PRICE. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU ON MY FRIEND LIST.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 18, 14 2:48 PM
IT'S NOT SO MUCH BEING OUT BID AT THE LAST MOMENT IT'S THE FACT THAT IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME 3 OR 4 PEOPLE AND THEY WANT ANYWHERE FROM ONE TO SIX OF THE SAME THING. HORDING I GUESS. DON'T WANT ANY ONE ELSE. TO GET ANYTHING. NOT BIDING JUST BUYING THESE DAYS.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator