Posts created by kamots

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Aug 17, 12 5:38 PM
I'm working on this round. But I got the 30,000 buy painting, upgrading to 3 stars and then using the realastate office. You don't need the garden center.
I also reforest and harvest for supplies and money. I didn't make it through yet though.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Aug 17, 12 5:34 PM
Thanks so much. I did it just in the nick of time :-)
Have a great weekend and have fun playing.
Lori

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 31, 10 6:37 AM
I'm so stuck LOL. Thanks for the tips. I haven't used a 3d froster either. My oven is fully upgreaded along with 2 frosters. Jill's shoes, still need one more upgrade. I did some of the interior awhile ago. I keep trying different ones. But maybe because I don't have the phone, I can't pass this one. ?? Wouldn't hurt to try.

Good luck, and thanks again,
Lori

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Sep 20, 10 2:17 PM
I like it, and even though I'm stuck on the Port and the downtown lots, I'll get it sooner or later. I like a challenge.
I love most building and farm games, so this was just up my alley.

Now if anyone has any tips for the Port area, round 1, let me know :-)

Thanks, and have fun
Lori

posted in Hotel Mogul on Aug 3, 09 8:01 PM
Does it matter where the malls/museum are? And did you build all guest hotels or mixed? I'm not even getting close to getting 500 guest in one mall let alone 2.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Lori

posted in Hotel Mogul on Aug 3, 09 11:12 AM
Thanks so much Signe!! I did it! And I too ended up having 4 minutes to spare. I didn't think I would ever get through that one. Now I'm going to check out some other levels that I need to get gold on. This is a great game, I like ones that are challenging.

The Chocolatiers ones are some of my favorites as well. And BF didn't have the forums when those came out.

I still have some games that I never made it through. LOL. One of these days, I'll have to go through the forums to see if I can find some help.

Thanks again, and good luck to you who have yet to get through this round.

Lori

posted in Aquapolis on Jul 14, 09 12:45 PM
Thanks so much. I was on the right track LOL. I'm going to try it again. Wish me luck :-)

Thanks again!!

Lori

posted in Aquapolis on Jul 14, 09 7:13 AM
Hi everyone, how in the world do you get 300+ cleanliness? I can get all the houses, and the comericals. I tried tearing down the few industrials I use and added gardens, but that still didn't get me up to 300.

Thanks, Lori

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator