Posts created by jojo2311

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 17, 10 12:52 PM
Really Gutted,

I own all the Cake Mania Games on all platforms and wait in eager anticipation for the next games. I am sadly disappointed. As a lot of people have mentioned the 'Special Characters' do seem to appear very early on. I suppose it adds to the challenge..,.

I just can't get excited about this. Same old stuff now. I suppose its just me. Maybe I'm getting old and bored... Lol!!!

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 12, 09 3:05 AM
This is absolutely ridiculous!! For those of you getting all serious and worked up over the fact it is a Graveyard Game... 'Get A Grip!!!, Its ONLY a game!'. The comments made here are a good example of why our society is what it is! It is not just political correctness gone mad, it's people!

This is a game forum, not an Agony Aunt Column. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Simple! But please don't harp on about it being about 'death' and 'graves' etc.

It's like being on a diet, and coming on a forum and mouthing off about 'Cake Mania', because it might tempt me... or even worse I could harp on about how it encourages children to eat cakes which will rot their teeth etc!!!!

Ridiculous!!!

I like this game, and bought it. I am however experiencing technical issues with it. Which is a shame, cos it's the first game i've deemed worthy of buying for a while.

For those who like this game, Happy Playing!!!!

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 4, 09 5:42 AM
I played the free trial without any problems regarding jerky movement or freezing. I then bought the game and so far there have been no major problems (touch wood). The computer I'm on is relatively new, so maybe thats why. I'm disappointed people are having problems, it is a good game. I hope BFG sort it out for you all soon.

posted in Orchard on Feb 17, 09 4:49 PM
Huge difference of opinion on this game!

What a change to have a TM game which is more about tactics than pointing and clicking frantically. I reckon this is a great game, which i didn't expect to like, but do!

Seems like a lot of people are either a bit slow, or impatient, but if you give it a go, its really quite good!!!

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 13, 09 6:35 AM
Just downloaded the demo for this! It's a cool game actually!

I'm going away to work soon for 4 months, and am looking to download more games to take with me. Anyone recommend the prequel games to this one? If so, does anyone know the order in which they came out?

Thanks!

posted in Hospital Hustle on Feb 9, 09 12:53 PM
What do people think of Hospital Hustle? I've just played the demo, and its not a bad game. The nurse is very slow, but aside from that its ok. Was reading the other comments here about people who have downloaded it and have had problems. Anyone had a good experience with this game?

Also, does it get any better with regard to assistants or speed upgrades?

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Feb 9, 09 3:22 AM
Definitely!!!

Tha Cake Mania series is the most addictive series of games I've ever played. It's great how I never get bored of these. Please Please Please let there be a CM4!!!

Still stuck on CM3 unfortunately. Oh well!!

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Feb 9, 09 1:58 AM
MY OH MY OH MY!!!!!!!

I've downloaded the free trial versions of all Diner Dash games at some point. Most of which I've ended up getting rid of, only to reinstall them at a later date to give them another go. I really really want to like these games. I'm away a lot, and games help life at sea become bearable. However HOW HARD ARE THESE!!!!!!!
They're impossible!!! I want to like them, but i can't get why they've made them so hard!!!

Me thinks maybe they are small games, and by making them hard, the designers are giving people the impression that they're getting their money's worth?

Anyone any thoughts?

Well done to those hard core players who can actually get through these games!

posted in Snowy Lunch Rush on Feb 7, 09 10:10 AM
Hi firestone1960,

Hi also to Kitty012! I'm not sure if the same applies with Kitty, but when I look in my purchase history, the game is there. It's just that when I click on it to re-intall it, it says the file cannot be found. It appears the game has vanished into thin air!

Don't worry Kitty! We will overcome this nonsense with BFG! Lol!

posted in Snowy Lunch Rush on Feb 6, 09 6:52 AM
Hi Kitty012. I am having the same problem. I bought this game and now can't find it to re-install. When I go into purchase history, it can't find the file, and like you say, doesn't seem to be available any more. I intend to get to the bottom of this, since my good money paid for that game, and there's no way i'm buying it again. I'll keep you posted.

posted in Fix-it-up: Kate`s Adventure on Feb 6, 09 4:45 AM
Running the credits worked for me too. How cunning eh?

Thanks!

posted in Wendy's Wellness on Feb 6, 09 4:42 AM
I agree with you Misformichelle. I only play TM games, and although there's obviously limits to how many different ones they can make, I'm still getting more than a little bored.

Anyone got any suggestions of good TM games, with a difference? If it exists...Lol

posted in Wendy's Wellness on Feb 5, 09 9:26 AM
Just played the demo for this game. It is fun, but very much like all the other 'Spa' games. And those annoying little games you have to do when someone wants to use the treadmill, or go in the hot tub just really put me off. This would be a great little game to while away the hours if I wasn't so frustrated by that.

Sorry, but won't be buying this game. Am really interested to see what others thought?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator