Posts created by puppycake

 
 
 posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 20, 12 12:01 AM
Holy cow, usually you get an hr out of the demo's, but this game I completed in less than an hr! I thought it was a joke when it was finished.
I would say do NOT but full version because after you pay the demo if the game is not over, you are probably very, very close to the end. Which was a shame because I loved the game itself.
 
 
Yes! I was missing the lock in the storeroom I already had the key. I now have all 5 keystones and can finish the game! Thank you thank you
 
 
 posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 12 12:09 PM
Hey thanks for typing all that out for me I thought I had gone back to every screen in this game and I figure I have to be way over half way finished, I really wanted to finish it. At least I can go to your list at look specifically at those locations.Thanks again so much.
 
 
I only have 5 keystones and I need 6. Am at the backyard of the manor and I am one keystone short and I have gone through the entire stradegy guide and I cannot figure out what I have done wrong. Also just in front of that mural where the keystones go, where you dig in front of a grave with shovel and it says a large crack runs across the lid, perhaps something could fit in it? Well I have nothing in my inventory that will fit? I am devasted as I was so enjoying this game and cannot continue it. Can anyone offer any suggestions or tips? I would be eternally grateful lol
 
 
What can I say.......no wonder our youth is so disturbed today *sigh*
 
 
Riverman73 wrote:I haven't even played this demo, but i get very annoyed by evangelicals / so called 'christians' on here trying to dictate the kind of games BFG should offer.

Big Fish Games isnt a christian website, and i get tired of the people who think it should be.

If you have problems with the so called 'occult elements' in the games here, maybe you should stop acting so naive and get a life.



I am not a " so called Christian" although I believe there are many of them out there. But you do not know me so please don't tell me I just "think" I am a Christian.
No BF is not a Christian website, so I do not expect them to offer Christian games and I never once asked or even suggested that. Please hear what you are not getting. There should be "some", even if 10% of the games that do not have occult in them. Why does 99% of the games have to be occult. Why does BF only offer occult when it comes to hidden object CE games? My inbox is full of messages from people that agree. It has gotten out of hand. Why only offer ONE theme? Whether it be decective, occult, disney, western, murder mystery ect ect. There should be a variety is all I am saying. Then most would be happy. Something for everyone. I would say that anyone that sits at their computer night after night playing these dark themed games is the one that needs a life.

And in response to your post Bella, the bible says to stay away from these things, and I base my life on Gods word, and yes most on Christians will hate me for that and critize me, thats in the bible too.
But I don't start these posts to get into religious arguments, I just want to say that I think BF should sell one game out of 50 that is NOT occult,geeeshhh you would think I was asking for a lot.
 
 
Re:I am sick of demons!!!!!!!!!!!
by angelfishsb on Sep 23, 11 1:26 PM
I agree that these demonic games are getting way out of hand. Evil is evil no matter what you believe. I wonder about the minds of the developers that create these games. How can your mind think of such horrible darkness. Will there come a day when good no longer destroys evil. God help us then. Don't bother
replying to this, I know that evil is not only in games.




How sad eh that this is what sells. What a corrupted word we live in. Thanks for your comment. I got tons of support via private messages as well. Some people are getting sick of it and have not allowed themselves to become desensitized to the evils of the world.
 
 
[removed by moderator]

I don't appreciate "Jesus" being allowed to be used as a cuss word in this forum. It is offensive to many.
And I don't care if 80% of the games are evil, HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING, before you go off on your high horse, I would appreciate 1 game a month Hidden OBject CE that is not occult, thats all!!!! There has been 2 this year. BF should cater to all people, not just those that crave occult. Even the so called athiests are saying they are getting sick of it already. Your right, I don't play these occult games, so that means I have to leave BF because that is ALL they sell. YES, that is a fact too. All but 2 games this year in this category have been centered around occult. Thats pathetic. And your attitude is uncalled for. I simply a saying they dont have to have all their hundreds of Hidden Object CE games be occult. No need to go name calling, and you call ME the baby? I did not resort to the childishness of name calling. Your post may get removed. And I will pray for you.

 
 
Re:I am sick of demons!!!!!!!!!!!
by angelfish106 on Sep 23, 11 10:05 AM
Personally I have no issue with demonic themes to a game; if demons actually existed and were seen to have done 'evil', then perhaps a game based on them might be objectionable. But mostly demons are conjured by those who need a reason for certain behaviour and something to blame; 'I killed him because a demon had possessed me'. Complete rubbish of course; demons don't exist therefore cannot influence you or your thoughts or actions.

And it's a game. No-one is suggesting you embrace the occult or whatever and nothing bad will happen because you played a game with those themes.

What I find objectionable are games based on true crimes. There have been a couple released on here which I wouldn't touch. A game based on a real murder is not a game; it's an insult to the memory of the person involved and their family. Just my opinion.


But mostly demons are conjured by those who need a reason for certain behaviour and something to blame; 'I killed him because a demon had possessed me'. Complete rubbish of course; demons don't exist therefore cannot influence you or your thoughts or actions.

That indeed is your opinion and not fact.



 
 
 posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 10:20 PM
I have closed the game completely and tried to put him on the table but he won't stay there, he jumps right back into inventory
 
 
 posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 11:53 PM
Yes, when I click on hint, it says, oh there is the pocket dragon, maybe he can help me light the fire" and the journal sparkles (where the dragon should be, but he is not there in that scene. And in the scene where he is (with the "wise one" standing there) the pocket dragon won't work. Gee I hope that didn't sound too confusing lol It appears you have click on the wise one to go to the other scene , then the wise is gone, but so is the pocket dragon. Seems like a glitch to me, especially when \i look at the stratedy guide. I sure wanted to finish the game but it doesn't look too hopeful.
 
 
 posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 9:04 PM
I am so frustrated.............in the stradegy guide it says to use the dragon to light the fire in the "Wise One's Hut" In the guide it shows a picture of the dragon on the table, which makes no sense to me as then he would be breathing fire in the opposite direction of the fireplace. I have out that darn dragon in every possible place and he will not light the fire. Any suggestions anybody?
 
 
bella81762 wrote:
puppycake wrote:
bella81762 wrote:
puppycake wrote:Curses,cemeetrys, evil warlocks, evil spirits and demons were getting boring I guess, they had to add litte kids to the mix. These games over and over, and over and over again are just plain disturbing. But to think this is what sells, is even more disturbing.


people like being scared, good always triumphs in these games,, the only thing that will disturb me is if its really short


Scarey is one thing, I love most thrillers, but mixing kids & demons is beyond scarey, it's disturbing. But as I have said before, this past year 90% of the CE hogs have all had the same disturbing themes, the fact that it sells, and the majority like them, maybe speaks for why the majority of the world is in such a mess right now. Not anything I want to be filling my head with every night before bed. Kinda like the saying, you are what you eat. Good prevails in the end of these games you say.... well good will prevail in the end of the real world too, but the road is narrow.
Theres enough evil in the real world, some of which you cannot escape, some you can. I can choose to play or not play these games. But I still say it is unfair that we are limited to 2 games this past year. Man would you guys be complaining if BF only put out 2 games a year in your favorite category that you could play. Example, if you only liked match 3 games and they put out 2 a year. Come on BF, you have lost a lot of reg good customers this past year. And yes I know this to be a fact.


i have actually stopped buying most ce,s..not because of thier content, but the length and quality, and have discoverered building games like royal envoy, while hogs will always have a place in my heart, i am really enjoying builders now, why not try to branch out into other genres as i have, the themes in most are light, and you might just be surprised on how fun other genres can be


Oh I play the build a lot games, but not too much into the time management, they are stressful and not relaxing to me. PLayed the odd match 3. Not into the other genres at all. The hidden object have always been my favorites, but since they came out with the CE's, the others almost seem dull.
 
 

As FORTUNATUS wrote:

PS edit: The more I play Redemption Cemetery, the more I realize it is NOT as dark as I expected and it's more a storyline of good versus evil. Yes it has spooky context, etc yet it evolves for an ultimate good... I say 'yay!' to that as there is nothing negative about saving children from doom!! Fairytales, folklore as well as religious history all have similar context so it's ok bye me to rid the world of evil, albeit, only via a game in this case.


Have you even tried this game?


Fair enough, when I am finished the game I am on now, I will try this game, I usually base whether or not I am going to play it by 3 things, the title, the write up and the video. None of them screamed "not evil" at me lol But hey, you say it's not too bad, I will try it in the next couple/few days. Sure am desperate to play a hog ce. I actually found one on another site I am playing now, then will have a go at this one. Thanks for letting me know you don't feel this one is as bad as it may appear
 
 
bella81762 wrote:
puppycake wrote:Curses,cemeetrys, evil warlocks, evil spirits and demons were getting boring I guess, they had to add litte kids to the mix. These games over and over, and over and over again are just plain disturbing. But to think this is what sells, is even more disturbing.


people like being scared, good always triumphs in these games,, the only thing that will disturb me is if its really short


Scarey is one thing, I love most thrillers, but mixing kids & demons is beyond scarey, it's disturbing. But as I have said before, this past year 90% of the CE hogs have all had the same disturbing themes, the fact that it sells, and the majority like them, maybe speaks for why the majority of the world is in such a mess right now. Not anything I want to be filling my head with every night before bed. Kinda like the saying, you are what you eat. Good prevails in the end of these games you say.... well good will prevail in the end of the real world too, but the road is narrow.
Theres enough evil in the real world, some of which you cannot escape, some you can. I can choose to play or not play these games. But I still say it is unfair that we are limited to 2 games this past year. Man would you guys be complaining if BF only put out 2 games a year in your favorite category that you could play. Example, if you only liked match 3 games and they put out 2 a year. Come on BF, you have lost a lot of reg good customers this past year. And yes I know this to be a fact.
 
 
Curses,cemeetrys, evil warlocks, evil spirits and demons were getting boring I guess, they had to add litte kids to the mix. These games over and over, and over and over again are just plain disturbing. But to think this is what sells, is even more disturbing.
 
 
 posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 12:43 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:
puppycake wrote:Having knowledge of what is REALLY going on in the world today regarding the new world order, HAARP, depopulation and a whole lot more, ding, ding, took me long enough to figure out what is behind these games. If anybody else has figured this out I would love for you to PM me about it.

???
The name in this case is Mudrock, not Murdoch!! No tapping of phones here.
I think your post is misplaced on this occasion as this is a games forum.
Post your concerns in the CCC forum if you wish to continue this conversation.
Cheers


It's quite alright, I'm done. I mean I am REALLY done.
 
 
 posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 12:26 AM
Murdoch works for BF to promote the games, he is certainly not going to say if a game is crappy. They are all wonderful in his eyes and if I had his job I would say the same things. Come to think of it I wouldn't take his job, it would force me to do nothing but lie. Having knowledge of what is REALLY going on in the world today regarding the new world order, HAARP, depopulation and a whole lot more, ding, ding, took me long enough to figure out what is behind these games. If anybody else has figured this out I would love for you to PM me about it.
 
 
elldee2728 wrote:Hey CplDave--(Does "Cpl" stand for "Corporal"? OK--then I'm "LtCol" Dave)!

Right off the top, I've gotta say, your thread will probably be greeted with one of those tarnished, brass BFG padlocks shortly. There's no room for religious pomposity in the BFG forums (check out the forum rules). DarkDisciple has explained WAY better than I could what symbolism is all about. I really doubt that neither the game developers nor BFG had any intention of smurching any devout beliefs.
Your thread title is probably going to dissuade many gamers from even trying the demo of this release. I'd be careful with these kind of vitriolic words; however, I don't suppose you'll return here to see what we've said!


If religion is not allowed to be discussed in the forums, then the ENTIRE forum better be removed as 95% of the games are based on NEW AGE which is considered a religion. So is witchcraft. But no problem disussing the huh? But do not dare bring up Christianity. We are encouraged to talk about every game that comes out, so almost all post are about the NEW AGE religion. If you are offended by spiders, you are free to go in and say warning to all those afraid of spiders. If I am offened by the occult I should have eevery right to. go in and say warning, this game is based on many occult issues. It may be just my opinion, but woud make other believers check it out first. We should have that right. But when a Christian makes a comment, everybody goes crazy. I have the right to say this game was too occultish for me. I suppose this comment will get this post locked tight. Because often the truth does shut things down, and instead of admitting some truth to my post, just go quick & lock it up. I agree 100% with rhonayotte CplDave and Itsupikachu. If you guys can talk new age religion why can"t I talk about mine. You cannot single out just certain religions, they either can or cannot be discussed. So if you are banning christian talk, then you better ban new age talk, which would mean basically shutting down this forum. And if need be I could and would prove that at least 90% of the games ARE new age. This post should not be removed nor should the thread be locked. We are grown ups that should be able to carry on a healthy debate over a game for petes sakes.
 
 
I am disappointed that yet again you appear to have ignored the time and trouble that people went to, finding lists of games for you to look at.
Please at least acknowledge them and not just the people, that have disagreed with your point of view!


If you would read the posts carefully you would see that I did indeed thank the person who went through all the toruble to list some games for me.
Here is what I said, go back and find it .............
Yes I did read the list that someone put out for me to go through, was very nice of them
Someone else listed a few too and I thnaked them and have been talking with them via PM, so you don't know what is going on behind the scenes and obviously what is going on right here in the posts. I have publically & privately thanked everyone. Please have your facts straight before coming in here just to argue.

Doobie? I did not remove any posts at all, I did go back to edit one because of a couple typos, but never deleted a post no.

I see they finally released a HOG CE tonight that is not occult themed, yippee! Of course I have already played it when it came out elsewhere as I have been so desperate to play a CE this year, I had to go elsewhere and pay more! But hey, after at least 6 months, they finally did come out with a game. Looking forward to Nov-Dec when the next one might come out now lol

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Go to:   
 
 
 
KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator