Posts created by mcj6756

does anyone know if there will be a regular priced non collecters edition... i wait for games like this but i was not impressed after buying dire...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 2:49 PM
i can't get the crime computer to help me with the ruins.. how do you get the crime computer to show you the way to put stones and symbols in???

when can regular people get it at reg price!!!!! it won't let me apply my coupon toward it!!!@#$%^&

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Nov 14, 09 9:20 AM
come on somebody!!!! help i'm sooo stuck on stupid ..help how do you put the objects on the story line!!!!????

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Nov 13, 09 10:00 AM
oh boy this is fustrating??!! I have the story line complete and right.. why on earth can't i place the objects that go with the story line under the story line??? someone said that the antlers go with some other rocks(3) to make a tool??? i just want to know!! like now!!!

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Nov 13, 09 9:43 AM
oh boy this is fustrating??!! I have the story line complete and right.. why on earth can't i place the objects that go with the story line under the story line??? someone said that the antlers go with some other rocks(3) to make a tool??? i just want to know!! like now!!!

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Nov 12, 09 4:39 PM
oh?? but why doesn't the game allow us to put the objects down under the story line??why are we making tools thought we were supposed to finish story line with objects??

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 28, 09 11:32 AM
my crank is stuck at the forge.. so i can't use it on the jack for the door off it's hinges!!! now what to do?? i try to get it off the crucible turner thing but no hand comes on just the gears to move it up and down... i must have done something too soon ..or what??

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 28, 09 3:17 AM
why isn't anyone helping us with this?? if you figure it out come back and tell me I'll do the same for you!!!

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 26, 09 3:55 PM
having trouble with coming back to fix the fountain..do not see where the workman has stuff for sale??? i have been to the mill and made the perfume, fixed the jack and door..made paper mache.. can't figure out the printing press either.. do i need to presspaper before i can fix the fountain??

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 26, 09 3:50 PM
me too!!!

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 12, 09 3:19 PM
the pentagram has been sitting on laptop 4 a month noww i think i'm just gonna ask for my $ back sucks i try and try just can't get it!!!!

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 8, 09 1:45 PM
i'm having trouble with the blue light pentagon..what happens if I never get it right? any way to bypass it I just don't have the dexterity to navigate it, anyone HELP! Please, thanks mcj6756

posted in Syberia II on Feb 14, 09 6:56 AM
i have the relic and the candle and the matches on the table with hans when i try to lite the candle in the relic it keeps saying i need something else to activate it, what am i missing? monica

posted in Syberia II on Feb 14, 09 6:51 AM
it keeps saying that i need something else to activate it.. i have the relic and the herbal candle on the table and the matches but it won't let me lite the candle just keeps saying i need something else to activate it what am i doing wrong? mo

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator