Posts created by bfgCelebes

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 21, 10 8:08 PM
Not sure what to do next? Need a little extra help? Check out the walkthrough in our Blog!

You can get to the blog via the home page, under "Featured Areas."

To go straight to the walkthrough for this game now, just click here.

Happy gaming!

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 8:00 PM
Hi folks,

Welcome to the developers!

Just as a heads up, I went ahead and moved this to the EOTD thread to keep Chit Chat tidy.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Snowy: Treasure Hunter 2 on Feb 20, 10 6:59 PM
Hi folks,

Just as a heads up, I went ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game to keep it tidy.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 20, 10 6:44 PM
Hey folks,

Just as a heads up, I've moved this thread to the official forum for this game to keep things tidy. You can find a link to a forum for each game by clicking on the "All Game Forums" link at the top of the page.

Many thanks to puzzledone for the link to the walkthrough - to make it just a touch easier, I made the link clickable.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 6:03 PM
Hi folks,

This thread has gotten very heated and rather out of hand, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

Please remember to always be respectful of other members - even if somebody is being rude to you or you feel they're being inappropriate, please do not respond to them as this only exacerbates the problem. Just hit the ! button and, better yet, PM a moderator as well. This ensures that we see the report - even if are checking in on a computer that does not have access to external moderating tools.

Thank you.

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 11:34 AM
Hi folks!

Now that we have a forum for this game, I've gone ahead and moved this thread.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 19, 10 3:27 PM
Hi folks!

I went ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game to help keep Chit Chat tidy. You can find the official forum for any game by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of the page.

Thanks to cherbtoo for posting the link to the walkthrough - I've edited it to make it clickable to make it that much easier to get to the walkthrough for this game.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 19, 10 3:17 PM
Hi folks,

You should be able to just click the shovel onto the dirt patch to dig a hole.

If you're not able to use the shovel on the dirt, this could be the result of a need for video card driver or DirectX updates. I'd recommend the following article:

Help My Games Run Better

If you're still having trouble with your game, click on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of that article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 10 2:28 PM
Hi folks,

I'm sorry to hear that you've all run into some trouble with your game.

If you're facing any technical issues, the best thing to do is check out our Help pages. We have an article that might help you out:

Help My Games Run Better

If you're still having trouble with your game, click on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of that article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in 1 Penguin 100 Cases on Feb 19, 10 2:04 PM
Hi Calimero8,

If you received a survey from Customer Support, then this means that they sent you an e-mail and didn't hear back from you for a few days - it's possible their message back was either blocked or your last e-mail to them didn't go through.

I'd definitely recommend getting in touch with Customer Support again - just reply to the last e-mail that they sent to you. I know they'll help you out.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Feb 19, 10 1:49 PM
Hi arama,

I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck! First and foremost, if you haven't checked the walkthrough yet, you might want want to check the solution there to see if your solution matches up. You can find it here:

The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice walkthrough

If the solution you have in your game is correct, you may be facing a technical error. In this case, I'd recommend making sure your computer is up to date with video card drivers and DirectX. You can find information about this in the following article:

Help My Games Run Correctly

If you're still unable to progress, please let Customer Support know by clicking on the green envelope to the right, then on the "Contact Us" link.

Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Way To Go! Bowling on Feb 19, 10 12:59 PM
Hi mark1962,

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into some trouble with your game.

If you're facing any technical issues, the best thing to do is check out our Help pages. We have an article that might help you out:

Help My Games Run Better

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 12:10 PM

Hi folks,

If you're experiencing technical difficulty, it may be a good idea to make sure you have the latest updates to your video card driver and DirectX to see if this resolves the issue. You can read more about how to do this by clicking the link below:

If you're still having trouble progressing, click on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of that article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Mahjong World on Feb 19, 10 12:09 PM
Hi fatjack,

If you're experiencing technical difficulty, it may be a good idea to make sure you have the latest updates to your video card driver and DirectX to see if this resolves the issue. You can read more about how to do this by clicking the link below:

If you're still having trouble progressing, click on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of that article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in DragonStone on Feb 19, 10 11:56 AM
Hi folks,

If your game isn't saving or you get an error when trying to save, I highly recommend checking out our article about save errors - click the link below:

Save Errors

If you're still unable to save your game, please get in touch with our Customer Support team via the help pages. Just click on the green envelope to the right, then on "contact us."

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Feb 19, 10 11:46 AM
If you still need further assistance, we also have a walkthrough in our blog. Check it out by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Vacation Mogul on Feb 19, 10 11:33 AM
Hi folks,

If you find yourself unable to finish the game properly, please send an e-mail to our Customer Support team with a Dr. Felix report attached.

To do this, first run the Dr. Felix program (click the link below):

Dr. Felix

After downloading and running the Dr. Felix program, it will save a .zip file to your desktop. Attach this file to your message when e-mailing Customer Support. For more information on how to do this, check out the following article:

Attach File to Customer Support Ticket.

Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Vacation Mogul on Feb 19, 10 11:32 AM
Hi folks,

If you find yourself unable to finish the game properly, please send an e-mail to our Customer Support team with a Dr. Felix report attached.

To do this, first run the Dr. Felix program (click the link below):

Dr. Felix

After downloading and running the Dr. Felix program, it will save a .zip file to your desktop. Attach this file to your message when e-mailing Customer Support. For more information on how to do this, check out the following article:

Attach File to Customer Support Ticket.

Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Fussy Freddy on Feb 19, 10 11:24 AM
Hey Jencinta,

Thank you for starting this review thread! I've gone ahead and stickied it to make it easier to find.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 11:11 AM
Hi folks!

Just as a heads up, I went ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game. You can find the official forum for a game by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab up at the top.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator