Posts created by kishimojun

posted in Escape the Emerald Star on Oct 17, 11 6:19 PM
Anyone?

posted in Escape the Emerald Star on Oct 16, 11 9:41 AM
That's the one bonus I can't get. How do I do this? What's the game looking for?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 10:13 PM
It says the hermit's mystery revealed. I got the rest of them. Any ideas how to get this one?
TIA

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Nov 14, 10 5:51 AM
THANK YOU!

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Nov 10, 10 3:51 AM
Anyone found it yet? What and where is it? I have all but two awards, hoping I don't have to get every one of them to open it.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 09 12:11 PM
You aren't the only one leaving, Eleanor. And it's not just the bait-and-switch with the game that you're talking about. For me it's the faux bench thread and the lie about us ever getting the word game threads back, too. It's part of a pattern of misbehavior. There's nothing in this forum worth doing and apparently that's just the way they like it (see the note from the mod about the word games) and honesty and openness aren't priorities anymore.

posted in Ice Princess on Dec 11, 09 3:27 AM
Play the demo yourself and see if you like it

Ktallia wrote:Thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic, its nice to know I am not the only one waiting with bated breath for this game to come out!

This is a pond full of fish - we ALL have baited breath

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 9, 09 10:16 AM
It is certainly not as hard as RTR, which is why I like it, but the objects do vary as do the minigames to an extent. If you like the interactivity of RTR and all that running back and forth than this one is probably not for you.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 9, 09 8:24 AM
Yes, you need to fix the grinder and then sharpen it.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 8, 09 6:19 AM
And this has what to do with My Tribe?

posted in Season Match on Dec 7, 09 3:10 PM
no

posted in The Stone of Destiny on Dec 3, 09 4:47 PM
You just sometimes have to keep trying. Go as slow as you think you need to, that's not a problem as long as you keep your finger on the mouse button. Also, sometimes, starting from the opposite end of the glyph helps.

Hey, at least you showed the courtesy to do spoiler alerts. That was very nice of you.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Dec 2, 09 3:25 AM
Game is working just fine for me and I really, really like it. Pretty much a straight up HOG, none of that running around crap. There's one mini each level that can be a real click-fest, but if you don't reach the goal, you can just move on so no pressure there. Plenty generous timer so idk if there's an untimed option or not.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 27, 09 1:26 AM
I am so totally with you on that. idk what happened with these last two but I'm not interested unless there are more backgrounds.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 25, 09 6:44 PM
I am going to guess you tried to play again under the same name. You can't do it. Those ankhs you collected the first time through are gone forever. To play again you need to start over with a new player name.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on Nov 25, 09 3:06 AM
I love these games. I have all the Amazing Adventures and all the Mystery PIs.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 19, 09 1:25 AM
Uhm, bfgFlounder, this is NOT The Blackwell Convergence. Oops.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 17, 09 1:02 AM
There are almost never demos for these. Just find a reviewer whose opinion you respect and go with that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator