Posts created by supersp

How do I find the belt that is missing from the statue holding up the world? The only belt I have is a transmission belt and the hint button is telling me to put the 3 legged man sign that I also have onto the body but that doesn't work as the body won't accept it!

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 10, 15 3:01 PM
Neither can I!!!

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 10:56 AM
I might be being a bit thick but I can't understand the instructions in the Walkthrough for this. I'm not sure what the arrows mean against the signs because I can only press the R button and it keeps going to the wrong signs. Help! Please......

Help! I can't get the damp cloth to cool down the stove pipe handle so I can't go any further with the game.......

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 11 3:22 PM
Please ignore my previous post. Just realised that there are more than three numbers on this one!

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 11 3:04 PM
I am stuck in the 2nd sewer tunnel. In the first I entered numbers and lights came on to tell me whether they were the right ones and in the right places. In the second I enter numbers and nothing happens at all. Any suggestions gratefully received.

posted in Vampireville on Jun 20, 10 8:24 PM
Well, I must be thick but although I know which cards to start with I still can't work out why I still end up with the Ace of Spades and the Ace of Hearts. Can anybody please give me a clue as to which cards to play AFTER the 2 Ace of Spades - bottom and mid Centre?

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 10 3:19 PM
I an also stuck in the greenhouse having placed the mirror shard.... can't click on the mirror so there is obviously a BIG problem here!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 12, 10 2:39 PM
It's the game you play when you crack open the gravestone. It's after the street lights biz etc. There is a circle of lights and you have to click them in order to put them all on. Various walkthroughs suggest an order but I have tried these and they don't appear to work.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 12, 10 11:16 AM
Have managed to crack open the gravestone but can't get the all the lights on. Have looked at Walkthroughs and none of the suggestions work. Any ideas please?

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 12, 10 3:12 PM
Hi

I can't seem to access the Walkthrough. I can copy but I can't paste this anywhere!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 14, 09 8:05 AM
I am having a problem in the werewolf lair. I have tried giving him the cure but the pic just freezes and I have to turn off the computer to start it up again. Problem it just goes back to where I started. I have downloaded this game 3 times and am getting really fed up! Any suggestions. My drivers are up to date! Thanks. Sue

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 18, 09 10:34 AM
Hi
I've collected a Hinu of Blood and found a Deben of Gold but I can't find a way of getting the copper deben from the museum onto the chest as well so I can use it for measuring. Any help gratefully received!!!!!!

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 6, 09 1:34 AM
Found the stands etc. Made the reagent heated it etc and had finished in the science lab

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 6, 09 1:33 AM
I have a problem with this game. Every time I quit when I go back I am right back at the beginning. I just don't have the time to sit and work through the whole game in one sitting!!! Any help gratefully received.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator