Posts created by MrsMoe53

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Jan 30, 15 11:05 PM
I actually unloaded the game from my computer and moved on. You shouldn't have to rely on forums or walkthroughs to get past something like this. I don't mind using a walkthrough because I'm too dumb to figure something out, but this is quite different. The game programmers are not vey good in my opinion.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Jan 1, 15 7:13 PM
I've moved the gold ball over every single hole and it just keeps jumping back to a hole that won't feed the final hole. I have gotten the ball over the hole that SHOULD feed the final hole, but it won't drop.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Aug 1, 14 4:42 AM
Highland Max's directions don't make sense. The second green wire in the sequence isn't a horizontal capability.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Aug 1, 14 4:35 AM
Same here - I have the alarm solution EXACTLY the way it is shown in the Walkthrough and even though there are no lit up lines going to red leds, two of them blink when the solution pattern is done as shown.

Come on BigFish! Fix this! How can Red Leds blink when there are no power lines going to them?

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 9, 11 7:45 PM
When I get to the motor where you have to put the colored weights into the green tubes, the reset button doesn't work. I had to SKIP that part of the game in order to continue - NOT HAPPY with skipping!

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Feb 25, 10 1:01 AM
I LOVE games. Mostly Hidden object, but have played several games like this one (Agatha Christie And Then There Were None). I'm not stupid, but find I HAVE to visit the forums to advance - frequently. NOT the hallmark of a good game.

My idea of a GREAT game that required thought, and was solveable on my own was Mystery Case File Dire Grove.

This Agatha Christie one is just like Time Stand Still and one other one I can't remember the name of - so FRUSTRATING, I uninstalled them before finishing.

When you can't even remotely come up with what to do with the items you have gathered (I mean come on, I was supposed to figure out making a parachute included the tripod of a telescope?) then the designers were not thinking.

It doesn't help that the game has so many glitches and graphics problems. I wasted my game credit on this game because it said "Runner Up best (whatever) game of 2007!"
BLECHH!!!

posted in Syberia II on May 5, 09 10:20 PM
I have been playing the game for quite a while and have been enjoying the wonderful graphics, but after Kate gives the berries to the dream woman (where Hans is hanging in ropes?) and dreams herself back to the village she roamed in Syberia I, the graphics are all sepia toned and very grainy.

I thought at first it had to do with the dream state, but as I had her go and talk to "Father Voralberg" and she then goes up the stairs - presumably to the attic where Hans is being punished, the graphics deteriorate even more.

??????

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 18, 09 3:42 AM
How many levels does this game have? I already got to level 16 in the demo and don't want to buy if there's only a few minutes left!

posted in Wild West Quest 2 on Feb 6, 09 2:21 AM
Not too many tips listed here. I am at the screen where you have to find the differences where you have to "Stop Sir Wellington Stone from lighting the Cantina on fire". I have found all of the differences except one. When I use a hint, it highlights the hand (with the ring) the holding **** of the rifle. I have already found the extra gun barrel and the extra flesh on the hand. The hint circles the area of the hand that looks like it has a sideways, backwards "7" on it. But no matter how many times I click on the hand and the surrounding areas, I get nothing. ????? Any screen shots of just exactly what the item is?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator