Posts created by moniraq

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell on Nov 4, 17 10:42 PM
Running Mac Sierra 10.12.4

This is NOT the collector's edition.

I've got the dwarves' souvenir and it needs magic to reveal the key part.

I put it on the table, look up the destruct spell and grab the wand. The "dots" appear in the correct shape but no matter how I connect them to form the spell, nothing changes.

Is it me or is it a glitch?

Thanks.

posted in City of Fools on Oct 21, 14 12:36 PM
Just recently downloaded this game. Running on a Mac, OS 10.9.5 and can't make it out of the gate. After the game starts, I can collect items on all the screens but once I enter the right side of the screen, I can't move anywhere else. I noticed there are other people having this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any other ideas?

To recap, once I move to the right side of the screen at the very beginning of the game, I cannot move to any other location.

Thanks.

posted in City of Fools on Oct 21, 14 12:32 PM
Same issue. Has anyone had any luck fixing this? I'd like to play this game as it sounds like fun! I'm running 10.9.5 on my Mac.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 25, 12 8:53 PM
Hmmm....my problem seems to be a little different. I played the demo last night with no problems so I decided to purchase. Today, when I try to play my activated game, it will not play in full screen. I went to the options and tried clicking the letterbox option but that doesn't help. The game loads and plays but about 1.5 " of the bottom half is cut off. Anyone have any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator