Posts created by kate21677

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 11:41 AM
Gosh, I would never have thought of that...thanks so much!!

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 16 8:47 AM
I have repeatedly placed the bugs in their proper place for the jail cell door but nothing happens...what the heck am I missing? I have done the puzzle on casual and hard and neither worked.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 1:28 PM
I know it's annoying but if you close the game and then go back in, you'll be in the scene where you want to be. I did the same thing!! Hope that helps...

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 7:40 AM
Near end of game, and like many others, the game froze...c'mon BFG, you can do better. I have been a loyal customer but am tired of games with all these glitches.

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 7:35 AM
Same here...nearly finished and it froze. I tried uninstall and reinstall, but it didn't help. Finally just uninstalled it and am super annoyed. BFG needs to be sure the games are flaw free before we all spend our money...

Swap the colored squares so they are ...from top to bottom...red orange yellow green (light) blue (dark) blue and violet. Once you have them in place the bridge should appear!!

You should be able to pick it up and melt it in the next room?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 14 10:46 AM
I did the same thing and can't quite remember but I think if you use the device it opens that curtain and the piece is there. I hope that helps...I always think I'll remember stuff and then can't...old age is creeping in!!!

I have had no problems with the game until it's time to put the key in the ambulance door and my cursor is the magnifying glass and it's that way on the screen and the inventory, so I can't pick anything up. It keeps talking about how cold it is, but how can I warm her up if I can't pick up anything??? ;-)
Anyone have any ideas?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on May 11, 14 8:46 AM
….or are you talking about the mirror whose shards you have to piece back together? The one on the dresser? If so, I had trouble with that as well. I kept trying to assemble the mirror in it's frame, but that's not what it wants - just assemble the mirror pieces "outside" of the frame - just start putting them together, don't try to get it in the frame. I hope that makes sense. Good luck!

I copied this from another answer...hope it helps!!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on May 11, 14 8:00 AM
Same here...did you ever figure it out? Ugh!!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 14 1:24 PM
Maybe you figured it out, but if not...click on the book until it's upright and then you can put the crow on!!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 14 1:46 PM
I just arrived here in the forum with the same problem...ever figure it out?
Thanks, kathryn

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 14 9:32 AM
I am having the same issue...UGH!! I don't think I have a skip option showing either...not sure what I'm going to do. I really don't want to start over. *sigh*

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 13 1:29 PM
Thanks!! I realized after posting that I had missed a spot and could get back...maybe I shouldn't panic quite so soon...LOL
Again, thanks for posting!!

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 13 10:23 AM
It seems I needed to get a raven before I crossed in the gondola, so an FYI to everyone else. Get it first - does anyone know if there is any other choice besides restarting the game?

Thanks...I missed it but will check it out!!!

I have put the lightening in the bottle and need to access the elevator for another HOS but nothing is happening...any ideas?
Thanks...

I can't play the minigame because I don't have all the items for the board...should I have been collecting them from somewhere? Thanks!!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 30, 12 9:21 AM
I just checked and this is a technical issue...if you go to that forum you'll see there seem to be a lot of them...I think I'm going to pass on this game!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator