Posts created by viclynn17

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 2:25 AM
Place the sock with the one in the closet.

Vampyrlady2264 wrote:chance player and it works, can play the game incl. bonus
I changed player, too and it worked.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 17, 14 6:38 PM
Well the update worked for me and the clippers were not there but I used them before the graveyard. I have made it to the other part. Just hope this is working now. I went back ac a new player, too.

I went back and went in under a new player and played till that was the only thing I could do to go ahead. Played game and won and received key. Game plays O.K. now. Not sure if that will help but that was what I did.

I went back in under another player and played up to where that was the only thing I could do. Played the game and won and got the key. All was fine after that. Could go on to other parts of the game. Hope that will help you.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 12:43 AM
I would like to try but it says i need to update credit card info. I have twice and I still can not try.

Well i done the dr. felix and they say i do not have enough ram to run game so i get a refund. Oh well it is a good game and I have always been able to play them on my computter, sorry but why make games that some cannot play now. Can't afford new computer.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 12 5:14 AM
Well it took the third time, but I found all masks. The one with the hands tied up was not one of them. There is one before when you come upon the little girl, but not while the hands are tied. Good luck all.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 13, 11 9:55 AM
Thanks for the fix. I can access game now. I have windows XP, too.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 4:30 PM
Just adding my name just like the rest. Have uninstalled and installed again. Demo fine then Error:access violation. This happens a lot here. Has anyone found a cure. I bought the game after they said they had things fixed.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Dec 9, 11 5:00 AM
Downloaded and said trial was over. Hope this is not an old game that I have played already.

I could not retrive the crank from the pillow. Then I went throuh and saw that I did not have the picture in diary where it was. Had to go to the steps of the sanitarium or asslym and the couple on the bench have the picture. Took me so long to find that sucker lol.

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 19, 11 2:44 PM
There are dots on each symbol. Count and see if that is the numbers for each spot.

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 19, 11 2:45 AM
Bought the game and like so far, but got to the dome and was kicked back to the strart, said some thing about error and started over. This did not happen till i bought the game.
Well it happen a second time. I uninstalled and went back 2 play and was fine. I am back to where I ended when the error occured.

That was one that I tried for a while and then gave up. One part I could not get turned right. I enjoyed the bonus. It explain how she was treated by the towns people. You can make your own thought at the end but I enjoyed the story.

Just finished the extra and I think it is as long as the other chapters. Took me about 6 hours to do the entire game. I enjoyed very much this morning. And will replay again.
Some games were a little trying but the hidden objects was very good not to small.

posted in Patricia's Quest for Sun on Oct 11, 11 11:28 AM
Downloaded and the trial was fine. Bought the game and started playing where I left off, then when I finished the puzzle the game froze. Hit esc. and then exited the game. Reinsstalled game and now it says:

Error: Access violation at 0x004873BA (tried to read 0x00000018), program terminated.

So what is wrong, never had this before. UN-installed and downloaded, and same error came up.

The number is on the gauge. "61" Then you turn the nobs to the numbers around each one till they equal "61".

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 10:03 AM
Do you have the plate with milk? See if the cat wants this.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 11 5:34 AM
What I do is add a credit when my monthly credit is due and use that one with monthly. But if you can't wait till then.....sorry.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator