Posts created by liyhann

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 24, 11 8:51 AM
Got it - Thanks, Mollyal!

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 24, 11 8:17 AM
Can anyone tell me where to upgrade to get the fridge?

posted in Tikibar on Jun 7, 09 11:35 AM
I am with you on this one,benthehen. I really thought this was tedious and uninstalled it while still in the one-hour trial period after buying a couple of upgrades. It just never got very interesting. And yes, the customers WERE very annoying! I usually lower or turn off music so I can hear the audio cues, but I found myself wanting to turn off audio because of the customers' obnoxious affirmations! I did like the big buttons on the machines (ice cream and soda) because I need a big click area and the sound to confirm the clicks registered with the screen was great. I just thought they could have done a bit more work on the strategy. I, too, am a TM fan and liked the recent Supermarket Management game. But, the jury is still out for me on Antique Shop. Also disappointing was Jessica's cupcake cafe and Pet Playground....argh...

posted in Beach Party Craze on Feb 5, 09 7:29 AM
Thanks - your tips helped me get to Master - I was pulling my hair out! I wanted at LEAST "Master" on the level. For anyone else still trying - one thing that helped me is just to upgrade, not purchase stock to refill each building. So I did what was suggested here, i.e. spent advertising on the scuba gear, then built drinks until fully upgraded (and until stock was empty) then built/upgraded steaks until fully upgraded (and stock empty) and then burgers. I think I did restock drinks once, then I figured out that was probably part of my hangup.... I'm sure I made other mistakes, but I didn't catch what they were besides that. Also, for water I'll either try to fill up the one nearest the bottom so I have time to select another water customer before she gets to the cooler, and another strategy is to sometimes fill up the water customer nearest the cooler so I can refill the cooler immediately after serving the water and before moving on to another non-water customer.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 30, 08 5:22 PM
This game was really great. In addition to the fantastic puzzles, I loved that there was a mix of hidden objects that were both fairly rendered and ingeniously hidden. I agree with an earlier poster, however, that a hint at the puzzles like "clicking the numbers will roll the column down" or "The peacock stands in the center" would be a good help without giving too much away..(errr at least I think so)

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 9:07 PM
LizzieK wrote:The fresh paper is on the table in the center of the room. There are several papers on the table so just click on them all. There are two wooden chairs on the far right side of the screen. The handle is hidden next to one of the chair legs that is closest to the right edge of the screen.

OMG Thank you SOOOooooOOOooooOOO much! I already had the paper in the printing press, but didn't realize it! And yeah. The handle I completely overlooked.... getting crosseyed I guess!

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 9:02 PM
bgarcia wrote:The press has something behind it, but I can't seem to fig. it out.

bgarcia: I seem to be following your posts around the forums on this issue. If ANYONE actually answers you, instead of sending you to "photobuckets" (???) and "messages" (???) will you please post what they told you? I, too, am stuck on the darn printing press/handle/paper thingy.....argh..

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 8:44 PM
I'm having trouble finding this last (?) piece, too. Am I supposed to find a handle AND a piece of "fresh paper" as the text says when you hover over the printing press? I think I've clicked on every part of the printing press itself, the banister to the left, the chalkboard, the bookcases, the floor.. and the table. I see the little glittering light, but nothing happens when I click there either....

help!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on May 31, 08 8:19 AM
ARGH! If you are having a problem with those LAST two reels, you need to look at more than the bottom row to find matching pictures. You need to look on the actual playing field and find pictures there as well that match. THEN for all the pictures, playing field and bottom row, turn their matching ones on the left to face in the same direction...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator