Posts created by aisfuh

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 11:05 AM
I down loaded it 2 times and the names of the makers come up and them a error appears and windows say that they are looking for a solution to correct this issue. It will not play so I am glad I down loaded it first. With this many issue I would think they would pull it and correct all the problems but they do not the just let it go like it is with all the problems. How can you do this isn't there anyone who screens this before you put it up for sale.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 12:20 PM
Could someone please help with this level. I click on say the spool and then click on the box ans she shrugs her shoulders. What do I do after I click on the item. Please help. Thank you

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 21, 16 6:56 AM
I liked all the Monument Builders , I have to say I am disappointed in this one it is toooo short and not a lot of challenges.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission on Feb 1, 16 11:14 AM
I have built 4 bakeries with 2 flags. It ask for 2 levels 4 bakeries. I have done it 3 times now and it will not register that I have any bakeries. Is this a flaw with the game or am I missing something??? Please help.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission on Jan 26, 16 3:37 PM
I have opened all of the chests and have a field,cement, bottle and saw mill on the right side but can not find a way to get to the left side of the lava pit nothing turns green so I can do anything opened what is the mystery to get on the other side????
I hope someone can understand what I am saying. Please help!!! Never Mind I figured it out. Sorry

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jan 7, 16 11:53 AM
Thank you very much for your extensive explanation and letting me know that this game was not new, now I understand why some of these games you do not get anymore explanations ,again thank you very much now I can continue.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jan 7, 16 11:45 AM
Thank you very very much

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jan 6, 16 9:30 AM
How does one continue with the game if no one replies to your question. I have seen so many questions with no replies. How do you get enough manna in the level 28. I can't continue with the game please help.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jan 4, 16 10:54 AM
I only have 40 manna left and can not finish this level how does one get more manna, please help thanking anyone in advance for your help.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 15 8:05 AM
I was at the end and I had everything I needed to start the lab but did not have 3 purses to start the lab. What do I do now, should I have not up graded one of the shops so I would have enough. Please help and thank you in advance.

posted in Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad on Nov 27, 15 7:58 AM
Sorry so late thanks so much.

posted in Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad on Oct 22, 15 6:25 AM
I ordered the cloth but can't get it across the track because I do not have iron to repair the track.help!
!!!

posted in Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad on Oct 15, 15 9:24 AM
I have patched up the holes which I thought would let the delivery of wood go through but can't get a delivery . I even started it over and the same thing happens.What am I missing? Thank you in advance if someone helps.

posted in Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad on Oct 15, 15 7:40 AM
Do you have to keep clicking on the food,money and wood from the houses(bank grocery store and lumber yard) to make it count. This is annoying if you have to do this all the time?????

posted in Gnomes Garden on Sep 3, 15 12:50 PM
My firemen freeze and can not water the trees so I can not finish this level. I have restarted this level 3 times no luck did any one find a solution or I am betting this is a tech issue.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 29, 15 8:58 AM
When I go to talk to Emily's sister she stays there and all the customers place their orders, get angry and leave. What am I doing wrong?? Please help Thanking you in advance,

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 18, 15 10:21 AM
Thanks to all for helping now I can play the game.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 16, 15 11:56 AM
Could you please tell me where the knife is I picked up the rope, shoe and print I think but can not find the knife. Help.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 14, 15 12:34 PM
can't find the 4th clue can anyone help ? Thank you in advance can't proceed .

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 1:50 PM
I agree with all the others, I kept waiting for the points to purchase the automatic transport but so far nothing. My hand keeps going numb with all the clicking this is stupid why?????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator