Posts created by Squatchit

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 8:32 AM
I'm still trying to get santa hats - I think santa has hidden them away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 8:30 AM
I got to around 50 through sheer hard work and then thought I'd never get there, so used some of my precious diamonds to hurry things along. No doubt I'll regret it when I'm short on diamonds...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 8:28 AM
napoeon - that's stunning and made my day!

Wishing everyone a peaceful, joyous time.

Dreamer x

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 8:24 AM
I'd love more pink boxes to gift to friends. When the Winter event started, I had over 60 boxes (and over 60 friends) so everyone got at least one each...but now I'm lucky if I get one per sitting.

Someone gifted me a squirrel egg yesterday, so I was a happy lassie.

I'm working my way through the challenges and have got the first avatar (which I don't particularly like), but would love to make the nutcracker. Doubtful I'll get the last one.

Oh, and what I really want for Christmas is a peaceful, stress-free time with loved ones.

Lovely thread. Wishing all my MC friends a fabulous day tomorrow (or today, or the next) depending where you are in the world!

Dreamer x

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 12:50 AM
Not alone. I need a red, but there are plenty more days left to find him. Or her.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 8:55 AM
dandydog - thanks! I do try and have a break between visits otherwise I'd never get anything done apart from find ghosts, feed virtual pets and collect pumpkins!!!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Nov 11, 17 7:28 AM
I bought this a couple of months ago, along with a few other games (seeing as I had a few freebies built up). Only got round to trying it today and, like others have said, it's way too big when it opens. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of it.

This was first reported over a year ago - why is it still available to purchase on BigFish? Shouldn't it be taken off until it's fixed?

I guess there's no point waiting for a response from the developer seeing as how they haven't come back since their first reply over a year ago...

I'll send a thingy into BFG for a refund.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 7:11 AM
Got them all during my midday and afternoon stroll. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 3:39 AM
As a newbie to MC, I'm thankful for the amazing and incredible advice to be found in these forums - not so much by the developers, but by the players. Kudos.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 3:36 AM
WOW!!

You guys and gals are superquick. I've just done my morning walk around/through the castle/town and managed a meagre 2 violet ghosts.

Then again, I'm only on level 25.

Well played everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 8:40 AM
Thanks for the clarification silver_hawk.

I did wonder about the mini-event - the last one was June?

Bless those elephants - I can just imagine a room with 3 developer guys trying to keep up with us lot demanding this, that & the other.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 7:03 AM
Sorry to sound dense but is the tournament the 'Mini-Event'? I'm new to MC and there are two areas that are a mystery to me - the Mini-Event which tells me it's complete and everyone won 15 unique stamps and another that just says 'coming soon'.

Or are tournaments something else entirely?

I'm getting used to all the features slowly but surely.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 7:06 AM
The colour gets more pronounced the longer you wait to catch it.

Hope that helps.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 24, 17 1:10 AM
They are all really useful - thank you so much.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 23, 17 11:56 AM
Many thanks for replying. I sometimes find it quite confusing trying to follow all the new threads here.

Perhaps I should spend a bit more time on the forums than I do on the game.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 23, 17 7:47 AM
Hi Alex

Thanks for this - although I only read it now so have lost all the other stuff.

It was confusing because my game now tells me I'm playing with Halloween 2014 items - I thought it must be an error, hence my turning up here to find out what was going on.

How did you know this was going to happen? Is there somewhere I should be looking/reading so that I can be informed beforehand of things like this?

Thanks in advance.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 15, 17 5:07 AM
I'd like a few more friends please. ID code is 402312 playing as 'Potato'.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 6:17 AM
Hi everyone

I'm 702407 (Dreamer) and looking for friends.

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Jul 20, 14 12:06 PM
Hiya fellow fishes!

I just love this game and wondered if anyone knew of any similar. I already own Pure Hidden (which I also love) and all the Big City Adventure series.

Any recommendations would be most welcome.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 14 12:44 AM
Hahahaha - great thread. Thanks for the laughs everyone, it brightened my rainy morning!

I must say, I've noticed that when I close my eyes upon retiring, I see those darned flowers behind my eyes!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator