Posts created by Melissa1978_01

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 11, 13 9:32 PM
it would be easy to do so i f it was easy to get that table its really not i have tried skipping over ones I don't need to get it and they move it around it seems everytime you hit a new board ,I have replayed 5 times to try an get I'm on my sixth time if it doesn't work this time. I'm done with it ad will be deleting this game because I'm very frustrated now.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 8, 13 1:48 PM
I'm having the problem too, I purchased this x4 thing no place to put the sandwich im trying to get this done for over two hours now I place it on the tray I already have the one round tray nothing. The hamburger with tomato too takes awhile to get .

I'm playing on iPad and about to delete the app all together I'm now impatient and annoyed so I had it.

posted in Haunted Domains on Sep 27, 12 6:31 PM
Im having the mouse disapearing problem and my computer is brand new only a year old I got it in April 2011 mouse and keyboard came with it It was updated mouse and keyboard too April 2012 , right before I moved.

Everything is up to date now mouse was just reupdated August 2012 I have windows 7 so its not my computer its this game because, obviously many other people are having this same issue.

Im so annoyed I wasted a free credit on this.

Uninstalling

Thanks.

posted in Alice's Tea Cup Madness on Aug 18, 12 12:34 PM
I'm having trouble too. Are we suppose to throwing out the cats.

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 16, 11 10:45 AM
It has nothing to do with windows 7,....My new computer is Windows 7 and I had no issues with the game or bigfoot going back to his room on any levels,...I got through the game with no problem in 3 days with windows 7,....

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 16, 11 10:37 AM
I had no problems with this game what so ever,. No Tech issues nothing,..

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 16, 11 10:35 AM
I just shut the game sound off altogether, and I was able to listen to my own music, I have on my computer,...While playing...

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 5, 11 4:26 PM
I got through the game in two days some I got the goals others i got the expert goals,Never had a problem with any of the Cake Mania games either,...

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 2, 11 7:38 PM
I don't always get the Expert goals, and I played on timed mode,....I don't care about Expert goals really,....Just passing the level....I downloaded this game last night, and just finished it, it was fun,....I may play again its pretty quick.

posted in 2 Tasty on May 31, 11 9:58 AM
Level 46 is still a problem,...Its the poolside cafe,Some of the orders you need lobster,.. anyway it doesn't run,.. I unchecked it the relax mode, and is still in relaxed mode, even though I have checked the box and relaxed mode is unchecked,.....

This is ridiculous,and should be fixed,...I know its not my computer its brand new, I have windows 7 and everything is updated, and yes this game does work with Windows 7.Its not me, its this game,...Fix it please.

posted in 2 Tasty on May 30, 11 7:45 PM
This is happening to me too,...Its the level where I have make things with Scallops, and lobster, the pool side cafe,.....It doesn't end and time hasn't run out,....I was able to hit goal, and Expert goal,.....

I can't find the lobster, anywhere, so I use the SOS for the orders concerning lobster,...I was wondering if others have this problem too, if its even a problem...After hitting Goal or even you get to expert goal the level should be over...

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 27, 11 5:54 PM
Daniel_Kratt wrote:
Melissa1978_01 wrote: Bahamas, San Francisco, Hollywood,Las Vegas,Spain for ideas

Hi Melissa1978 01
Again, really fantastic suggestions.
The first Agency (Montreal) was actually originally going to be San Francisco but we decided to go with Montreal instead. That said, I can see San Fran showing up eventually. We also discussed a Las Vegas destination another one I'd like to revisit!

Thanks so much!

Dan.
No problem, this game is a lot of fun, I am on my 2nd time playing, i never seen suck patients customers on other, TM games, this characters don't loose patients fast at all.

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 27, 11 10:14 AM
yeah it's pretty short,...I finished it in a day, since I had bought it during Spring Break off from work,...I am on my second time playing it on my free time,...

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 27, 11 10:12 AM
Bahamas, San Francisco, Hollywood,Las Vegas,Spain for ideas

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 26, 11 3:21 PM
it does look like she is spitting, and it looks very unattractive, and unlady like for her,....

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 26, 11 11:04 AM
This was an Easy game, and the first game where I had very patient customers, they don't loose patients so easily at all,...Its a fun game,....

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Apr 13, 11 5:48 PM
It wasn't worth it for me,... I feel I wasted a free credit on it, I have 6 credits left thank-god.... It was boring .... I thought it was going to be like Fashion Dash, and Jojo's fashion show games... 10 minutes into it I was bored and uninstalled it....

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Mar 27, 11 10:29 PM
The cursor seems to be gone on my computer as well...I know its not my computer its brand new,When I played it the first time around, I did not have the cursor problem,...

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 24, 11 7:44 PM
alvertis5706 wrote:Did you read the post by Kitty1 in the review column? When the "serenity meter" is full, click on it, and you get more time on the timer...this is what I missed.
Yes I read it, and I tried that, and it still ended too fast and I didn't get a lot of extra time anyway,....

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 22, 11 10:33 AM
ConeyKrab wrote:What am I doing right? I like this dash game, and I don't find it hard at all, I'm on the third area so far, and things are going well. Or perhaps you're talking about "Handy Harvester Mode"? What's different about it? I've decided to save it for when I finish the regular story mode.

No I am not! talking about the Handy Harvester,... I am talking about the Green Gardener the version of the game I too was playing and I did not do a darn thing wrong,...The timer runs out too fast even when collecting the leaves etcetra, .You still have a lot of people to serve,...

As you see I am not the only one who complained about this game,...It stunk and I am glad I uninstalled it,..

And I hope and Pray there is no Garden Dash 2,... Games are suppose to be fun,...Not aggrevate you to the point you go and Delete it like I did,...I want to have fun playing, not get frustrated,...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator