Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 3:01 AM
Good Morning To All .
This sounds like a Time Zone problem . Say you are in New York ( EST ) and you are trying to gift to someone in Texas ( CST ) and because of DST and it's 12 :00 in NY it is only 11: 00 in Texas , while it is Saturday in NY it is still Friday in Texas .There is a 3 hour difference between EST and PST , 2 hour difference between EST and MST 1 hour difference until DST ends .

Hope this helps

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 14 9:01 PM
Hi ! ! and Welcome to the FORUM . Check out the STRATAGY GUIDE that is right above your post . It has a lot of useful information . Go to the Chamberlain in the Throne Hall , click on the door to the left of the Knight to get there , then click on the red room on the right of your screen . you will meet the Wise Dragon . That is the only other tower outside of the Airship and Belfry

Hope this helps .

Arizona

PAGAN is so right if only Ihad

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 14 3:07 PM
Yes , Duncan_14all I agree with everything that has been said .
Everything on those Wheels is eye candy .Look but we can not have any .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 14 1:43 PM
I'm happy you giggled for that one . Live to make people laugh.

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 14 1:29 PM
I have to agree with Whitebutterfly54 . The good stuff on the wheels is eye candy .
I think that was a big glitch and will never happen to me again
I do hope it will happen to others .

LUCK TO ALL

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 14 8:27 AM
Ya'll aren't going to believe this . I just won a DIAMOND and 60 coins for crafting the Pang Of Conscience , I thought finally going to get good things ............... Crafted the Soul Selector 2 BIG FAT RED XS
AHH Well !! Next time ........... maybe .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 6:25 PM
Thank You Rose for letting me know .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 1:07 PM
Yes it is Pagan , and if diamonds could be gifted I would gift you 1.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 11:37 AM
This happens to me and others but I don't get the gold count or the flowers .
So far I've lost 65 flowers and 130 gold coins .
That comes to 10 gold coins for every 5 flowers,
This is a glitch that I was hoping would be fixed with the April update and was not .
Doesn't happen often but it does happen

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 11:04 AM
I know what you mean Ms _ Tully I do the same for the HOS . some times I win them from the WHEEL , get them for completing achievements and pets will bring 1 back from a treasure hunt .

LUCK TO YOU AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Letting everyone know noe that I CAN NOT SPELL as you can see from this and the GLOD CHEST

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 10:50 AM
I just finished my first BOW FIGURINE , NOW ............. I find out I will have to do 6 more .

How did I get to be so-o-o-o lucky.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 14 10:07 AM
I have started to get diamonds with the flowers . 2 this morning my first sense before the April update . I hope others have started or will get them .

LUCK TO ALL

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 6:22 AM
SPELLING IS TERRIBLE but then I never was good .
Thank You Vlania . It was by the Airship Tower.
Sent Baby Flamer on a long nap with a full tummy.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 14 6:13 PM
Won GOLD CHEST feeding BABY DRAGON IN CASTLE VACINITY

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 14 12:26 PM
Thank You Cynththemoler
Thank You Bedazzles
When I win something good I quit but keep going back thinking .... NAH !! wont happen again and not for the coins . 2,3,or 4 spins after the free one is enough for me .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 14 11:21 AM
It is on my WHEEL . I won one . I know it has to be crafted with 1,1oo coins 6 GREEN STAMPS , AND 3 UNKNOWN ITEMS .I do think one of the items will have horns on the cup and the top looks like a Seal's head with a red tongue . I also won an AQUAMARINE CHARM if some one wants to trade . Gonna hold on to the cup might need it later .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 4, 14 6:56 PM
Hello , Everyone wanted to let ya'll know I have a Mandrake Root , 3 Hyena Chain and , 5 Golden Watermarks . Plus some other things if anyone wants to trade for the Bow Figurine or Six Paws My Friend Code is JOEY 73232 or PM

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 14 4:34 PM
Hi! Have no idea how to win on the WHEEL . I click on the item and say I WANT THAT and I actually get it ..... most times . Today I won WING OF THE EAST (CLICKED ON THAT ) and 2 DEMONIC WHIPS , don't know if I'll need them , but , never know . OHHHH !! Should I mention I also won from the DRAGON 2 times and from Anabelle 1 time .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 14 8:48 AM
Hi ! I'm not there ....... YET , but sounds like it could be a little messy , For myself I would probable open the Anabel quest just to have something to do in the game . I do have other thing I could be doing for those 5 hours , but , I'm on VACATION from work

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 5:31 PM
My game has started freezing after this last update . I was wondering if others have , also. I lost a Puppy Egg from the Wheel . . I sent a DR Felix and asked if they would replace this plus the flowers and coins that were also lost due to a glitch.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator