Posts created by ejluvs24

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Dec 24, 14 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas to my fellow fishies!

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Apr 17, 13 4:59 PM
Can't install the game get error code 814. Tried to unistall many times and it will not unistall. Help I need to get this off my game manager.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Feb 13, 11 7:50 AM
I have been tying for 2 days now to clear the Isabella boards to no avail. It seems like you are just turning the same squares gold over and over again. What should I do? Don't wan't to give up, but this is really getting annoying.

posted in Nora Roberts Vision in White on Mar 21, 10 5:55 AM
Won't download for me. I keep getting a message to check if I am connected to the internet. Have restarted my computer twice now and still will not work. Oh well, guess this is not a game for me.

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Oct 30, 09 12:13 PM
Couldn't get the game to start. I keep getting the message that it is an invalid file. Had to uninstall before even trying. Boo hiss.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 5:58 AM
I couldn't get off the "enter your name" part. Game locked up on me.
I deleted it, will try again later.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 10, 09 4:48 PM
Never mind, I feel so dumb. Figured it out.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 10, 09 2:51 PM
I have repaired the organ and gotten the correct buttons for the floating stairs. Now I can't get up them, what am I doing or not doing right? I am so frustrated.
EJ

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 26, 09 7:54 PM
I don't care if others want to purchase or play this game. That is one good thing about this site, we do have choices. I just would not purchase/play this since I knew those who were involved.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 26, 09 7:35 AM
I love HO games, but will not do this one. This game is too close to home for me. My aunt was a neighbor of Ira Einhorn and as far as I am concerned this should not be something to play games about. Sorry BF this is a huge disappointment.
EJ

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator