Posts created by purplemist

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 7, 14 4:02 PM
Hi, I am stuck on the event quest for dresses. For 5 days the quest comes up and for 5 days it will not register that I already have the dresses. So everyday it resets and just sits there. As a result I have not been able to get past that one horrid quest from the Festival Event
I have tried everything to try and clear this quest and nothing has worked. All other quests are working perfectly it is just this one that will not accept the items it requires.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 28, 12 8:57 PM
I like many others am a fan of the Hidden Mysteries series.
I love the dark aspect of them and find I am never bored even when I play them again and again.
Same goes for this one. I too enjoy seeing the old familair crow the office and find the clovers...which is where I go nutty..lol
Makes you feel like you have come home again after being away
Also very happy to see that some intelligence has been shown by the developers and they have made it a normal game and not an CE
With no lost to game play (so far)
Graphics great..music the same as in others very familiar love it.
Am off to buy now and finish playing.
Very happy fishie

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 8, 11 2:58 AM
I enjoyed the concept of the Dark Hill first one so gave thsi one a go..
I am enjoying this one also..
the graphics are great..
the music is not unpleasant...and
( so far) am finding it a nice easy going game to play.
I like the idea of swapping items between the three characters .. though it pays to keep pen and paper handy if you have trouble remembering who has what etc
this will be a definate buy for me

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 6:59 AM
The rain is here
I found this game to be rather boring...the graphics and music are great yet, found it to be tedious after about 15 mins
First game from [removed by moderator] (that I have played) that I have not liked
Yet, there is always tomorrows new release..

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 6:34 AM
I am having problems with items not showing up in the "to find list"...they just stay blank??
They are still available if i use the hint button.
I have uninstalled and will reload ..hoping this will resolve the issue for me.
-----
Yep.. uninstalling and reloading sorted out the problm

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 3:45 AM
Okay it appears we can write HOG scenes yet not H.O. scenes why????

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 3:44 AM
This game hooked me within 8 mins so purchased.
I just love the voice over at the beginning..and the opening scene..creepy it sure is

Liked what I saw of the graphics and found the **** scenes fine ..though a few items took a little looking then I remembered I didn't have my glasses on
The music not annoying (so far)
Anyways back to playing the game to see if it holds interest all the way through the game or if it pans out to nothing after a while.

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 1:48 AM
I lasted about 20 mins...did not mind the fact it a little different etc ...yet I just found it totally boring
So a no buy for me...

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 21, 11 4:39 AM
I purchased as soon as I downloaded as I have liked all other previous Hidden Mysteries games.
Am 2 hours in as I keep having short breaks.. and so far not bored one bit.
Like the nice clear graphics..the music not annoying...objects not overly difficult to locate..all in all another nice... relaxing... take my time game to play.
Great for a lazy ..sit in front of heater Saturday
Only prob so far is I have not found where the coloured glass goes it goes somewhere..lol

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 1:20 AM
I was offered the trial version of this game months ago for review and loved it
Am so happy it finally released now to buy me a pressie for the week
The graphics are nice and clear..some objects are very well hidden...and u get a jump every now and again
Love the background music etc etc etc.
for this game
thx bigfish

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 6:07 PM
I also am not a fan of HdO games i find them yukky....tiresome and boring
but this one totally surprised me I actually like it
The objects were not that hard to find until I hit the roses..5 hrs later still can not find that one last rose
so far enjoying the puzzles etc etc
Like the music and so far the story is going fine. So I bought this one with my free credit
As you see i used "so far" thats cause i am still waiting for it to turn yukky like all other previous games they have released.
Oh well back to that one last invisible rose.even the hint button no helping..ggggrrrrrrr

Am not sure of this as a CE mainly because it only a 280mb game total..most other CE's have this as only their demo.
Yeah I know this maybe fairly picky yet when it comes ot value for what CE's cost
I like value for it.
So will give it a miss and just get the regular game in 3 or so weeks.
Some objects are hard to find yet i no mind..like the story,graphics etc

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 7:56 PM

LOVE IT.....I have the others in this series and this one does not disappoint again.
Love the grapics..found the puzzles from easy to difficult...still has that same music box background music. Which to suit this game..since we did start out with Felicity as a 12 yr old.
It did seem shorter yet, I think it may have been that this new one seemed to just flow smoother in finding objects to solve puzzles etc or maybe it just that some of having played the others know the style of the game better??
Even had to use the strategy guide for this one to help with 3 of the puzzles so glad
I purchased the CE for this one.
1/2 stars from this little fishie

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 1:21 AM
Well where to start....the good i suppose
Nice clear background. Very fast hint refill.

Found it annoying to keep swapping between the "power glove" and the cursor
to pick up items. Then I spent ages trying to find a " hummer" looked everywhere
turns out it was a...... hammer.
So between constantly changing what is used to pick up items and the misspelling I am giving it a wide berth.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Aug 28, 10 1:14 AM
Completely enjoyed my hour was so engrossed in the game forgot it was only the trial version
Nice clear graphics,,skipped a puzzle as I wanted to see what game was like moreso. Will do them when I buy
The music did not become annoying and I definately was not bored..lol
Well I am off to buy and finish thx BFG for 2 days in a row of great games

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 10 3:55 AM
Yeppers you right it is only the second one thought this was third in series..lol..play too many lose track at times who has how many

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 10 1:39 AM
Finished the hour.

Very basic game play..
Graphics nice and clear ..
objects not tiny little things hidden in some dark spot...some I did find were well hidden.
The music was annoying so turned it off
Puzzles some are new to me (that was good) yet they were still relatively easy to solve
was not going to buy ...
Yet because I liked all the other reincarnation games this one may improve as the game goes on a bit further.
Thx BFG for lowering the price on CE's

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 10 12:59 AM
Love the $13.99 price

Played most of the hour and from what i saw this is a very basic HOG nothing too difficult (so far)
Graphics nice and clear and objects not tiny little things hidden in can not see places. Though some well placed.
The music got tiresome as the hour dragged on.
A definate no buy for me at this time maybe as a daily special

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 12:21 AM
Sooooo happy to see another in this series of games..absolutely loved the first one (still play it sometimes)..like some i also am not a big fan of TM games yet this one I really like to play.

This one is has a bit faster movement of the workers yet i also think the timer is faster? Will see as the game progresses.
the graphics seem clearer than the first one also

It will go in my to buy folder

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 24, 10 12:32 AM
I do not usually play TM games yet this one looked interesting

I liked the graphics and it not one of those instance rush ones so u can enjoy the storyline.

have put it into my "another day" file as i over spent this month

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator