Posts created by early_morning_ja

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 23, 15 7:07 AM
was different but YUCK

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 14 11:33 AM
I have heard from NO ONE. I uninstalled it for the last time. There is no fix for my game that I have heard of. The 3rd time I loaded the update for this game, the update disappeared and my game will not load without the upload. i tried ALL the fixes NOW WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Is BF even looking at issues any longer?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 7:40 AM
no help yet. I've been waiting almost a week now. uninstalled 3 times. Don't have access to the update even with the open app check for updates. The update link is just broken. I get a message that says quit or try again. "try again" does not work. It is a good game but the cursor problems and the update problems.......

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Dec 21, 13 3:33 PM
tell me how to get past ghost'

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Dec 21, 13 3:31 PM
i can\t get past ghost abd have no beans'

posted in Dreamland on Jul 2, 11 4:34 AM
these posts are no help at all and no one has answered my message.

WE CAN'T FIND THE BLACK KEY

posted in Dreamland on Jul 1, 11 1:42 PM
I am looking for the black key. I searched through all the posts. The only asnwer was a hidden object game near the count. That did not help me find the key. Has anyone found it yet?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 4:57 AM
when we download this game the direct x updates automatically. However, the game will not run and freezes the computer. All the other direct X games are working fine

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 25, 11 6:54 AM
OK - if it's my computer tell me what to do. I have new vid card new driver and we downloaded other drivers and the computer still isn't working on some of BF games or yahoo etc

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 25, 11 6:50 AM
this game froze my computer hard shut down AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

IMAGINE REPLYING TO MY OWN POST JUST TRIED TO UNINSTALL AND GUESS WHAT NOT EVERYTHING GETS FLUSHED.

downloaded patch and still could not load the game. Bad enough it freezes the game but i'm SO SO tired of hard shutdowns. recycle bin here comes this game too

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 8:47 AM
who knows what the game could have been like. Even with directx it was unwatchable and when the game started it froze the computer forcing a hard shut down. NO BUY for me

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 8:44 AM
I loaded directX and the preview skipped so badly and froze when the game started I won't buy

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 13, 11 7:58 AM
I should have read this first. I had never heard of this system. I was reluctant to add it also. IMy thinking was that if there was a problem my computer wouldn't allow it to install so I went ahead. This game isn't exactly what I thought it would be but I will finish the demo

froze twice and each time I had to hard shut down - won't bother trying again

Now that the Canadian dollar is higher than USD I DO NOT expect to pay more for a game. This game is listed at $7.49 CA ahhhhhh with conversion it should be under the USD price of $6.99.

OK! 13th Skull is out BUT I'm not a happy camper. The Canadian Dollar is higher that USD and I'm not paying MORE. CAN'T YOU KEEP UP WITH THE DOLLAR?

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Jan 10, 11 3:46 PM
like most people I am having trouble running this game. The game has so many glitches that I can't even put out the fire. This seems to be what good be a good game IF the tech problems are fixed. Let me know

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 5, 11 3:18 PM
gameplay is WAY TO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TOOK 4 MINUTES JUST TO FLUSH IT

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator