Posts created by llcyang

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 6:19 AM
prpldva,
Thanks so much. And, now I can continue...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 6:05 AM
Here's the problem: I pick up the metal detector, go to the roped off area, SLOWLY move it in the area indicated by the hint for the location of the key, the blue arrow is steady glowing with blue sparkles trailing- I click and the tool bar with all icons disappear. I can move the meatal detector around the sand area but it has no arrows of any color associated with it. If I click it, right or left, the metal detector goes back to the tool bar which reappears. Any sugggestions? Thanks!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 5:43 AM
I'm stuck looking for the key in the scene where I'm supposed to blow my way to a new exit. I've placed the sticks of dynamite in their places. The hint keeps pointing to the area for which the metal detector seems to be the right tool but nothing happens. I suspect the key is in the sand but how is the metal detector supposed to work/get the key?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 7, 08 4:15 PM
Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator