Posts created by cami_sole

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Oct 3, 12 1:51 PM
I have the exact same problem !!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 2, 12 5:51 PM
I've got exactly the same problem - light bulb/gas can/bolt cutters in inventory but of no use on row boat. Anyone got the answer to this one? Thanks

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 14, 12 7:57 PM
Just place Wosniak's business card on the phone. Good luck

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Mar 16, 12 4:57 PM
You're brilliant telstar1 - thank you sooo much ))

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Mar 16, 12 4:57 PM
You're brilliant telstar1 - thank you sooo much ))

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Mar 14, 12 10:21 PM
I need to find a black rose in the HOS - yes I have the rose but the urn with ink disappeared when I clicked on it so I cannot complete the HOS. I have re-installed the game but no luck.
It's so annoying to get a glitch when I am so far ahead. It seems, as with some other games, it cannot be completed - waste of $$$$$'s. Not happy.
As, so often happens, there will be no response to my problem (((

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Mar 3, 12 4:35 PM
Hi All - it seems I've placed the mirrors in the wrong order and cannot get them all to shine on the gazebo. Problem is: I can't move the mirrors to change their angles. Anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

posted in Mystery of the Missing Brigantine on Jul 3, 11 6:36 PM
When I started the game the 3rd time, the villains were on the boat with Jack appearing to be dead - screen went blank then the game returned to about halfway through the game with scenes I'd already played. Very annoying

posted in Pirate Poppers on Jun 24, 10 11:05 PM
Hi - I was stuck on L74 for ages as well - wait until you get to L76 - been on there for months and have virtually given up ( Great game though

posted in Pirate Poppers on Jun 24, 10 10:47 PM
Thanx so much bfglmbrium - so need your help at times. But having lotsa fun ))

posted in Pirate Poppers on Jun 24, 10 12:24 AM
Has ANYONE got beyond Level 76 in Pirate Poppers??? I know, get a life ) but I'd so love to complete this game.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 12, 09 8:03 PM
Can anyone give me a clue as to where the 2nd star is in the well in the countryside scene please? I've been up and down that well so often, I'm dizzy lol!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator