Posts created by striderfan

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 11 10:12 AM
Does anyone have any tips on completing this level with 3 gold stars its driving me crazy cant make 300 happiness for leprechaun fast enough

posted in Roads of Rome III on Sep 30, 11 5:28 AM
Love this game fun & challenging i know im going to be stuck here for hours & hours trying for all golds,but can anyone explain to me please the benefits of the brewery & market,i just cant see what they do?

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 17, 11 9:50 AM
i love ff games but im afreaid i wont be buying this one,apart from the loading screen issue i think the game play is too slow it seems to take ages for the animals to produce anything making it too boring for me.I was really looking forward to playing too

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 5, 11 9:49 AM
Yes i definatley have lost that loving feeling loved the others but this 1 just wasnt very challenging, i usually find that theres at least a few levels that i get stuck on for awhile & usually have to have a dip in the pond to find the solution but not this time.Im usually thrilled when i get all gold but i dont feel like i really had to try. will think twice if they bring another 1 out

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 6, 11 10:43 AM
I finished all of the lieutenant levels with gold stars i am now trying to finish game in general mode but cannot get anywhere near gold star times.Im getting very annoyed, im all for a challenge but im so far off times needed it seems imposible.Great game first time around shame the goals are so ridiculously hard second time

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 2, 10 6:09 AM
Ive been trying to get through level 26 for 2 days now anyone any tips please?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 11, 10 6:40 AM
Can anyone please give me some tips on how to get gold on level 3.8 as its driving me crazy & im getting nowhere near finishing in gold time. Thank you

posted in Farm Frenzy on Sep 22, 09 4:32 AM
I was having same problem i uninstalled the game then dowloaded it again & it worked fine after that hope this helps as i know how annoying it is

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 16, 09 3:50 AM
Thanx buvez_rose didnt get gold but i was only 7 seconds out instead of my usual 5 mins going to keep trying

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Sep 15, 09 10:58 AM
does anyone know how to get gold on level 95 i cant even get anywhere near silver

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 9, 09 10:16 AM
I realy loved this game & was totally hooked. Anyone any idea if theres any plans for plants vs zombies 2 in the near future?

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 15, 09 11:11 AM
geniebabe1985 wrote:Hey Nicrox, this is from another site, let me know if it helps!

Upgrade the plane twice ($300 + $1500)

You need to buy 1 of everything to make a pizza. On the first plane trip, buy everything accept the gherkins.

Bears will attack. Cage them, don’t warehouse them.

As soon as the objects start to fall, catch them, and send the plane back for the gherkins.

As soon as the plane arrives, catch the gherkins and start the pizza machine.

Upgrade the truck, but keep back $1,000 in cash.

As soon as the pizza is done, sell it.

As soon as the truck returns ($15,000), you should make the $16,000 goal.

Immediately buy the cow ($10,000), goat ($1,000), and chicken ($100).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator