Posts created by SMITTY1

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 7, 16 9:03 PM
Need to find the library in Halaina before going to the castle. Have been all over. Can anyone help?
Thanks

posted in A Princess' Tale on Feb 1, 14 6:54 AM
This is a wonderful casual RPG game.

Thank you BFG for bringing this to us RPG fans. We are starved for affordable RPGs..

We are all so sick of HOG games and I attribute most of the negative comments on here to HOG fans I suppose.

I love all aspects of this game and wish we had a hundred more. I would buy every one of them!

Please please bring more to Big Fish!!

posted in Alpha Kimori Episode Two on Mar 29, 13 4:41 AM
I just finished this game and love it. People should try it as we don't ever have enough RPG's available. It was easy to follow and didn't really even need a walkthrough/strategy guide. Am looking forward to Episode 3 and hope it is on BFG also..

posted in Alpha Kimori Episode Two on Mar 18, 13 2:29 PM
Please put this on BFG also so I can use a game credit. On your web site it won't let me use paypal unless it is verified but I can on BFG where I already have an account...

Thanks

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 5, 12 3:47 AM
This is the perfect RPG..I loved everything about it..would recommend it to everyone for a casual, enjoyable play..Hope there is a sequel very soon and please, please, please, keep it on BFG which is the best game site anywhere on the web IMHO..!!

Kudos to BFG for bringing us another great RPG and keep 'em coming!!

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 26, 12 10:53 AM
Un-installing the strategy guide and then re-installing it will solve this problem..

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 24, 12 4:11 AM
Thanks, Dsquall...

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 23, 12 10:31 AM
I have several in my party but they aren't leveling up. When I check status to see how far to next level, it is blank. Most are only 3 or so ..can't equip either..
What good are they?
Am I missing something?

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 22, 12 4:08 PM
I am having the exact same problem..I posted it in technical issues also..it seems the guide has been put in as a game instead of a regular guide. I am having trouble reading it all the way to the bottom because there is a big Big Fish banner across the bottom..

I have followed the directions for error code 809 and it did not help..I have closed everything and restarted my computer and still no luck..

I have dowloaded other guides fron BFG and have never had this problem. Hope someone in BFG can help soon..Thanks

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 21, 12 5:19 PM
Normally I have my guide and game both open at the same time so I can reference back and forth as I play..but now when I try to open one or the other while I already have one open, it says "you already have a game running" and won't allow it..
This is very inconvenient and time consuming.
This is annoying..have I wasted my money?
What's up with that?

posted in Skyborn on Jul 29, 12 5:53 PM
Try this for RPG'S..

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/82/rpg.html

Try this for Platform games...

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/23/platformer.html

posted in Skyborn on Jul 29, 12 8:08 AM
Thank you...I am on my way!!

posted in Skyborn on Jul 29, 12 5:31 AM
Need 6, 7, and King..Reading the forum, I see where I need to go for 7 and the King, but where is the 6? Thanks

posted in Skyborn on Jun 26, 12 5:11 AM
[b]Great Game!!
Love it!! Pleae make many sequels and keep them all on BFG!!
Thank you BFG for listening to us and getting more RPGs..
This game is perfect and I would not change a thing. No need for complicated maps or walkthroughs. Was a joy playing every single minute and I was sad when it ended. Please rush a sequel. I will buy them all as long as they are on BFG.
Like many others, I have been priced out of the market by other game makers.
They want $19.99 to $22.99 for each game and then want to charge you for a walkthrough. It is around $30.00 by then. I, for one, cannot do that.
KISS!! Keep it simple Skyborn!! ..
We want simple, easy to follow games and this one is perfect.

posted in Prodigy of the North: Akatori on Mar 30, 12 4:30 PM
I love the game and love the keyboard controls. Nice story line. I never use the mouse controls even if a game comes with it.
Thank you BFG for another great RPG! Please keep 'em coming!!

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 28, 11 1:18 PM
Thanks!! That worked!! I love this game. Can't wait for other Chapters. Please keep them all on BFG..

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 28, 11 1:16 PM
Thanks!! That worked!! I love this game. Can't wait for other Chapters. Please keep them all on BFG..

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 28, 11 7:48 AM
I have entered the ruins and chose to go to the right..cannot figure out the puzzle with the boulders that you have to push..went back to entrance but cannot go left. Can anyone help?

Thanks

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Oct 26, 11 4:20 AM
I am loving the game. Thank you Fated Haven and BFG..
Give us more, more, more RPG'S!!

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 15, 11 10:45 AM
I love these types of games. I will buy every single one BFG can get and there are many gamers like me who just want to have a relaxing game. Some are so difficult and complex I give up. This is a stress free game and I want more, more, more.
Thanks BFG...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator