Posts created by bluesinew

I never have any problems with games. I am using a laptop with windows 7. This is the first game in a long time that has given me a problem. It didn't happen until I was a long way into the game. I am in the attic playing the match pairs game and when I go for the last item the game freezes. I had to get out via task manager and started it again and it was still frozen so I changed my settings to the small screen and it unfroze, but when I started looking for the last item it froze again. I will probably just skip this game...something I don't like to do. This is a great game and am glad I made the purchase...even with this minor glitch.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 2:08 PM
_DD_ wrote:It sometimes just happens, bluesinew - a hiccup in the DL procedure. Unless you've played the beta of this game (if there was one), just reload and re-install the demo. That should fix it - good luck.

bluesinew wrote:I downloaded the game and could not play...I got the message "trial over"... I hadn't even played the game. Never had this happen before. Unless this game was offered before and I played the trial, other than that explanation, I can't understand why it happened.

To add: Played the demo w/o any tech problems or slow motion on a Desktop PC, Win 7 Pro 64-bit, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 graphics card.

Thanks DD... you were right... after install I was able to play demo without any problems.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 11:39 AM
I downloaded the game and could not play...I got the message "trial over"... I hadn't even played the game. Never had this happen before. Unless this game was offered before and I played the trial, other than that explanation, I can't understand why it happened.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 9:16 PM
In the experiment room there is an Suduko type game with gems. I have arranged the gems in the correct order but nothing is happening. Anyone know what I am missing. Thanks

The same thing has happened to me. I played the marble game...no problem, but after I finished the game it jumped out of frame and there was no hole in the floor. Plus, the game was still waiting to be played. I played the game again...same thing happened again. Was really enjoying this game and was going to give it 5 stars...was being the key word. Stopped playing...moving on. going to ask for a refund.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 7:45 AM
I gave it a chance, even though the graphics are sub-par. However, 5 minutes into game-play it froze. Not a buy for me...even if they fix the glitches. Too many games... too little time.

The game has frozen in the bonus game in the witches cave. It happened when I was playing the tile game. I am using Window 7 operating system and haven't had a problem with a game in a long time. This was a very enjoyable game up to this point. Very disappointing.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 11:07 AM
I had trouble with this game as well. But, I went back and tried again and it is very simple... you slide the Indian tokens to the circles above them to make room and just move them around...

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 11:05 AM
I went back and tried again and it is very simple... you slide the Indian tokens to the circles above them to make room and just move them around...

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 10:43 AM
How do you move the tokens... I click on them and nothing happens, with the exception of the one with 5 feathers which lights up the five circles above it...I don't see a "info" button explaining the game and the guide shows the end result but doesn't explain the concept. Thanks

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 14 6:41 PM
How do you get past the blue bird in the maze game?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 26, 14 7:12 AM
The game downloaded quick enough ... probably 5 minutes. However, just a few minutes into the game and it froze while I was talking to some guy. I will have to start over...not a good sign.

posted in The Fog on Feb 1, 14 6:16 PM
burf90 wrote:**SPOILER**

Stop reading now if you want to figure this out on your own!

As stated before, the lines with the - add up to -8 and the lines with the + add up to +8.

Also, there are four numbers needed for each line, so they do go all the way from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock, etc.

There is more than one solution, but I made one half of each line add up to +11 for a + line or -11 for a - line. Then make the other half of each line add up to -3 for a + line and +3 for a minus line. If you want to solve it from here, stop reading.

Otherwise...

The two + lines are:
+6, +5, -3, 0
+7, +4, -2, -1

The two - lines are:
-6, -5, +3, 0
-7, -4, +2, +1

This really made sense... than I realized that my -3 -2 and 0 are static. So I couldn't get it to work for me. ... I've been trying to figure this out for months. I will keep trying..Tx

posted in The Fog on Dec 18, 13 3:08 PM
centauri272 wrote:I just didn't want to skip.... and finally solved it!

As Sestra said, you have to take the whole line (for example 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock, 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock...)

For the (+) diodes you have to get +8, and for the (-) diodes -8.

Hope it helps!

It didn't work for me... All my lines add up to either -8 or + 8 and nothing happens. I used a combination of + and - in each row to get the answer. It is impossible to get a -8 in one row using only minuses with only one -4. Not sure what I did wrong.

posted in The Fog on Dec 14, 13 6:58 PM
I guess I am missing something...what seems like a fairly simple math puzzle has me stumped... either that or I am completely over-thinking it.... where is Sheldon Cooper when you need him.... anyone know the trick...

posted in The Fog on Dec 9, 13 9:38 AM
This game is as close to an adventure game as you can get from BFG... Of course there are a few HO scenes, but I tolerated them. I am playing in expert mode and am stuck after playing for 20 minutes... but that is part of playing...right?.. Who wants a game that is too easy. I think I need a screwdriver or a knife and am on the hunt. Purchased using a game credit. Really enjoying this one!!

posted in Beetle Bug 3 on Nov 27, 13 1:11 PM
I detonated the first level and go the keys... but the second level is just not blowing up. Is there a sequence. I am able to light them all up, but the don't blow up ... I tried middle first and the left and right and very combination possible ... nothing happens. I like these games ...but this one has me stumped. I would skip this level if I could. Thanks!

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 13 7:21 PM
Simply put... the game freezes on exit. The game was fairly enjoyable until I decided to close and restart to see if it would save progress, and it froze. Not a buy for me.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 10, 13 5:11 PM
I played the demo and will buy the game, even though I was a bit confused when I started. The first few missions had you building a saw mill, but the sign said demolish the saw mill, I had to upgrade a hut but all I could do is pick up silver, but once I figured it out, it was similar to a few other Viking games, which I really enjoyed. The graphics are good and I just fast forward through the voice over cut scenes... plus I play with the sound off. Basically, it is a very good TM and worth using a free game voucher.

How do you win at tic tac toe??.... As anyone who has watch the movie "War Games" knows, winning is impossible. However, I can lose 3 times in a row without any problem... "Shall we play a game? "

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator