Posts created by myrnie

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 10, 14 7:57 AM
You'll find Rollo (looked like a chest at first to me) in the left of your screen. Click on the chest and Rollo is underneath and will follow you to the mermaid.

Good luck

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Jan 19, 14 2:20 PM
You already have a castle where the workers live. You must upgrade workers and 'stronghold' will come up on the screen. Hope this helps you.

You already have a castle where the workers live. You must upgrade workers and 'stronghold' will come up on the screen. Hope this helps you.

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Jan 2, 14 12:59 PM
Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem of the lake. I am unable to use the freeze spell on the lake until I solve this problem????? I upgraded every vacancy, bought everything in the stores. Done every course available in the academy and training college - what have I missed?

Grateful to anyone who can help me on this very frustrating game.

Myrnie

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Mar 2, 13 11:29 AM
HI HAS ANYONE HAD ANY TROUBLE FIXING THE BROOCH? THE SOLDERING IRON GOES BESERK EVERYTIME I TRY TO USE IT AND THE HINT BUTTON TELLS ME TO PUT IT BACK ON THE TABLE.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 19, 13 11:39 AM
I am ready to fly plane but have no fuel. Tried to get bulb from mannequins head but without success????

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 19, 13 11:36 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get the bulb to insert in the lions mouth to obtain fuel?

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 25, 12 8:20 AM
Go to the waterwheel. Go straight ahead and where there are two entrances zoom into the wall on the far left and you will find a mini game. This will enable you to locate the carpetbag down on the left for the key you reqauire. Good luck. Myrnie

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Sep 1, 11 12:44 PM
Go to the gate where the lion is on the left. Complete the puzzle on the gate by inserting the metal disc. You will be able to enter the grounds of the Count and will find the l0th gear by placing the glowing crystal ball on the sun dial.

Hope this helps.

Myrnie

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 7, 11 11:32 AM
What a lovely game and story. One of the best I have bought over the years - more of this type please

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 27, 11 8:51 AM
I have played alot of games in my time but I must state that this is the worst game ever. The graphics were terrible, the plot out of this world, and when finally you think you are going to find out who the murderer is, up comes TO BE CONTINUED. A waste of money fore sure.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 27, 11 8:48 AM
peglegann wrote:This appears to be an old looking game. I did not mind the Direct x install but as others have said before, I do not like them trying to sneakily install the Bing bar
I had a problem clicking on some items, had to leave the game and go back in. The items are far too small and too blended to have fun with this game. There are subtitles but no talking sound. It looked like a really good game, just my type but no buy here. A LOT more work needs to be done on this.

ETA. Happy Valentines Day anyway

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 26, 11 8:01 AM
What a wonderful game - worth every penny of it and thoroughly enjoyable - more like this one please

Can anyone help me - I have successfully entered the four dates and opened a new door but have no matches to light the lantern

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Oct 21, 10 9:05 AM
Can anyone help me. I am having trouble getting back into this game - keeping getting error message 'can't divide by 0'. I amusing Windows 7.

myrnie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator