Posts created by momgonz

yeh the pimples made me gag...

Mom gonz here I have played all MCF games. I LOVE the Raven Hurst saga. Am so happy there seems to be room for another chapter. The game held true to form with some extras. Was a lil hard. The morphing put me to sleep staring at the screen waiting to see the changes. I can’t wait for the next chapter though. May be you can use seek and morphing …. I do get board of a lot of seeking. But no kidding I will fall off to sleep staring at the screen waiting for something to change. i give it two thumbs up...and a ten

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 18, 11 7:42 AM
all of a sudden it will shut down..wont stay on...any ideas?

posted in Jewel Match 3 on May 3, 11 5:09 AM
game act like it will load but just as quick...it goes back to the please play again screen...i have windows 7 ...this is not the first time this happened not is it the first game this has happened to. my past fixes wont work now...i am frustrated ...done everthing...not sure if i should continue to buy game if they dont work.

posted in Farm Tribe on Dec 30, 10 4:15 PM
i am felling rather stupid...i jst started... my folks are getting sick ...they are working and earning tech points ..i am selling berries flowers mushrooms and fish...ihave made jelly..but that is as far as i can go ..please someone give me a hint on how to advance

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 23, 10 12:25 PM
i too am having the gold fish tail and door problems...the door wont allow you to get to in after you do the secreat code thing...i know the gold fish tail will be available if only i am able to access the door...help

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 14, 09 7:23 AM
I love this game. I am playing it again. I want to know will there be a 3rd Ravenhurst game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator