Posts created by amike401

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Mar 25, 17 2:14 PM
I skipped the portrait the secret room in the castle. I have the portrait I was supposed to add, but now it is grayed out, and I cannot move on to the next time paradox. Each Two scenes (puppet show and tavern) tell me I have nothing left to do there. I still have a sharp tool to use, but I don't know upon what, I also have a blender (green) but no place to place it. I hope someone can give me a hint.

Mike

posted in Vampire Legends: The Count of New Orleans on Jul 1, 16 1:55 PM
I get stuck at the cemetery. When I used the hint button it takes me back to the gate of St Louis Cemetery, and from thence I have no place to go. I try the map, but it only shows me where I have already been. I have no pins showing places where I have tasks to do.

I tried uninstalling the game and then re-installing it. The same thing happened.

How to I move on? I find this very frustrating. :-(

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Oct 12, 09 6:02 PM
Same problem. I can't get past the robe. Click on the initials, get the message from the detective, then nothing. The robe is still there and I can't move on to the next suspect.

I uninstalled the game and downloaded and re-installed it. Same thing. Boo, hiss.

posted in Syberia II on Feb 14, 09 9:16 AM
Ivan has me backed up against the wall with that tusk. How do I fight him off?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator