Posts created by auntj38

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 12:14 PM
Did have to start over after I bought the game. Oh well, I didn't mind that too much. What frosted me was playing the game withought a hitch and when I got across the giant lily pad's , found the gem to put in the door with the hand's.. the screen went blank. I really don't know how to resolve this and I'm ticked.

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 6:48 AM
ONE WORD........HORRIBLE!!! I TRIED MY BEST TO LIKE THIS GAME. IT IS A NO BUY FOR ME. WILL SAVE MY CREDIT'S FOR SOMETHING BETTER. GUESS I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH TO GET THIS GAME. LOVED THE GRAPHIC'S, THO.

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 19, 11 12:23 PM
Fun game. Loved the graphic's. Music a little boring, but it always is in the majority of the game's. Could have been a bit longer, but well worth the price for someone starved for good game's. Said a " YIPEE " this morning. Think this fill's up my punch card. Happy gaming everyone.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 5:38 AM
Well, since I was up at the crack of dawn to let the dog out I was hoping for a good game to sink my teeth into.......don't think this one cut's it. The graphic's are good.... story line ? Not so good. Think I'll save my credit for something better. As always the review's are great from the forum.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 2:11 PM
[bJust finished the game.....hummm. Could have done w/o all the HOG scene's. I guess it was good enough for a free credit. Found it rather slow and finding some of the HOG's could be rather difficult. Used the hint button more than I liked. Some of the puzzel's drove me crazy and I just skipped most of them. Had to walk away several time's just to clear my vision. Oh well, the game was something to play on a dreary day.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 1:28 PM
[b]Enjoyed this game even tho I had to purchase it. Was hoping for a game I could use my credit's. Maybe tomorrow. At least I got 3 credit's on my punch card. No need for me to comment further since all you fishies did a splendid job with your commentary.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 7:02 AM
[b]Oh my......this is truely an awful game.All the comment's from the Fishies was right on. I was determined to finish my hour free trial to see if I could pull something interesting from this game....WRONG!!!I felt like I was swimming up stream in a flash flood.There goes another day w/o a decent game. i am sitting here wanting to use a free credit for a game I can sink my teeth in. Maybe tomorrow.

[b] Well, I tried this game after reading all the review's. Can't say I liked it. You all are right about the HOG's being rather dark and small. Think I'll save my credit's for something more intersting. Seem's, tho, that all the really interesting game's are CE"s. No punch card credit's there.Won't stop my membership,tho. Just hope BF take's heed of all the dis-satified member's or it look's like they will be losing alot of member's.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 2:20 PM
Bought this game to complete my punch card and so glad I did. This was a fun game.Sorry it ended. Now I just have to wait until the sequel.Hope it doesn't take too long. Dahlia is one gutsey V. Sure she will meet up again with the CIA agent. He is kinda dorky,but cute.

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jan 25, 11 6:04 AM
This not my cup of tea. I have bunion's on my feet just trying to find this wayward grandson. Think i'll save my money on this one.

posted in Sinister City on Oct 19, 10 10:20 AM
I agree!!! this game was far to short. Maybe I'll play the advanced mode and see if it's longer. I did use a coupon. and kind of sorry I did.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 5:53 AM
Played about 10 min. of the demo and just couldn't go on to finish the 60 min. Terrible game. Agree with the comment's made on the forum.

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 10:05 AM
I lasted two scene's and said " no thank's". Love hidden object game's but this one is just so un-interesting. Agree to all of the comment's.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 11, 10 6:39 AM
aguardente, finally found what was missing. go back to the temple. above the the large stone at the entrance you will find the scarab. pick that up and go back to the lemon grove and click on the lemons. that will fill your jar. take that back to the temple and apply to the two amphora jar's.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 11, 10 6:27 AM
Having same trouble. Hoping someone would answer this so I can get on with the game.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 11, 10 5:24 AM
[b] I like this game. Still playing the demo and I'm already in trouble. Can't seem to collect the lemon's. Can anyone help. there is a lock that open's and closes and none of the leomon's fall when I click on them. It's a buy for me if I can get passed this.

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 27, 10 7:24 AM
[b] This is not the game for me. I too found it very depressing and I was only playing the demo. Matter-of-fact I only played about 15 minutes and had to quite. Sorru BF, will pass on this one. Save my credits for something more enjoyable.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 2:53 PM
Thanks. I will go back to game and try again.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 1:10 PM
OK, I CAN'T REPAIR THE LIGHT. HAVE THE CHAIN AND THE GEAR TO REPAIR TO FIX THE ENGINE OR WHAT EVER IT IS BUT IT SAY'E TO REPAIR THE LIGHT FIRST. HAVE THE TWO LEN'S,ETC. CAN SOMEOE HELP. WISH THERE WAS A WALK-THROUGH FOR TIME'S LIKE THIS.
THANK'S

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 3:14 PM
[b] Just finished this game. Boy ! What sick mind's created this! Yes, it was interesting, but now have a headache. It is indeed not for the faint of heart. This doctor must have apprentised under Dr. Mengela.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator