Posts created by youreyes13

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 16 10:20 AM
Mac OS X 10.9.5

Did not even start playing this game until AFTER the update. I had no problems with it and now at the very end of the main game, every time I try to give Tom the spinner the game shuts down! So not only can I not finish, but obviously can't access the bonus chapter.

Mac 10.9.5

I'm also having issues with this game constantly crashing.

No matter what difficulty setting I select, the sparkles remain. Very frustrating!!! Mac OSX 10.9.5.

No matter what difficulty setting I select, the sparkles remain. Very frustrating!!! Mac OSX 10.9.5.

MacBook Pro and no cursor either!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 8:41 AM
Me too and then it freezes and I get booted out. Mac 10.9.5.

Same problem with the full screen. Mac 10.9.5

Same problem here. Mac 10.9.5

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 15 11:04 AM
MBP 10.9.5

Have only played for 5-10 mins and the game has crashed 3 times...twice when using the ruby ring on the crystals. So frustrating!!!

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 15 6:01 AM
Same here Grammy! So annoying and I already bought this game!!!

Phoenix1123 wrote:Another bug! I failed to pickup the dog's tale located next to the bow case; I cannot get back to the bow case. These constant issues are really becoming beyond annoying!

iMac, OSX 10.10.3

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 6:54 AM
Hi Bluejen,

I'm a Mac user too. Sometimes when the games are brand new/just released, they won't come up in a search for me either. However when I go to BFG via the Safari browser (not the game manager), it automatically puts me at the Mac Games home so you're not even bothered with the PC releases. Hope this helps!

bluejen wrote:I searched the Mac Games and I still don't see this game. If you have an url you can post, I would appreciate it.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 6:02 AM
Hi Dicoyte,

Yes I tried custom settings, that's what I always use if available and I also tried the expert which isn't supposed to have sparkles but nothing worked. I saw another post where it happened to another player. We're using Mac's, are you?

dlcoyte wrote:I used custom settings at the start and no sparkles on anything... do not know if you did custom settings or not...

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 9, 15 8:38 AM
Playing on a MBP and have tried using the expert as well as the custom settings to remove any and all sparkles, but nothing works...the sparkles still show up everywhere (HO scenes, active zones, etc.). So annoying!!!

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 9, 15 8:04 AM
Same here belamba! I'm also on a MBP & have tried both custom & expert settings, but alas the sparkles remain.

belamba wrote:What's with all the sparkles?? Set custom mode to 'no sparkles', but sparkles everywhere.
As I like the game decided to ditch custom mode and go for middle mode as it claims to be sparkle free. Two seconds into the game sparkles everywhere.
No point giving play options if they don't work!

I'm playing the Mac version. Too many games of late have had custom mode that give you sparkles everywhere, even when turned off.

Haven't tried hardest mode as no skip or hint function...

I won't buy this game until sparkle issue is fixed.

MBP Mavericks. Same problem as well. Plus the sound from the cut scenes, etc. was missing in the bonus game.

zendnez wrote:
equicate wrote:
bonggamer wrote:Played through and now stuck in the last scene. Unable to place the skulls!!!!! Please help. Running Yosemite on MacBook Air. BFG - two consecutive games with glitches and bugs!

Exactly the same problem here. So sick of this.

I have the same exact problem. On Yosemite on a Mac. Stuck in the last scene...unable to place the skulls.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 6:53 AM
Hi Swedane,

Your link doesn't work. Perhaps it was a glitch? Or maybe you found what was supposed to be released but was taken down because of problems? I'm disappointed us Mac users didn't get a new CE, however not too upset about not being able to play the New House of Doors. It didn't get very good ratings and there's a ton of tech issue posts/complaints!

I sure hope they release something decent on Thursday!!!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 7:37 AM
I totally agree Swedane! What a disappointment to not have a CE or new game to play on a usual new release day! I'm home sick and was looking forward to playing one!

Has anyone beat this??? I played forever and never got anywhere.

CCV71 wrote:I'm having the same problem not being able to access the SG.

I had this problem too CCV71. I always use the custom setting to disable everything besides map locations, so I went back in and enabled "hints" and was able to access the SG...but ONLY with hints enabled. So annoying because I never use hints and don't want to accidentally click on them since the SG and hint buttons are right below each other.

Me too Akaabbey...it doesn't seem like there's anyway to win it!

Anyone play and win?

Akaabbey wrote:Thanks but I played that popper game for almost an hour and it was never ending....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator