Posts created by katymax

posted in Solitaire Kingdom Quest on May 20, 14 7:40 AM
I have 79 kesy & 150 stars. What do I need to do to get more? I have 9 of 12 awards & a lot of points.

Thanks for the help

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Apr 12, 14 1:16 PM
Shards!!!what shards I don't think I saw any shards behind any cards!!!!

posted in Solitaire Kingdom Quest on Jan 3, 14 6:19 AM
Well, I am replying to myown problem which is still there!! Now I have 23,146,550 points, still same amt of stars & keys. No matter how many challenges I win I still have he same amt of stars & keys. How do i get mor stars & keys???

posted in Solitaire Kingdom Quest on Dec 15, 13 4:32 PM
I love this game!!!,except I am not sure what to do. I have 48 keys, 179 stars, 9 out of 12 awards am at Final Dragon, 691,550 points, 4,940,700 which I thinki is my score?? At one point a page came up that I could pick certain things to go for keys, etc, but my husband wanted his dinner. Can you imagine. Anyway, when I came back to the game that part was gone & has not come back. Am I aiming for something?? Or do I jusgt keep playing forever!!!

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Oct 22, 13 6:35 AM
I need 22,000 to get on to next round. I have been playing forEVER. I have a lot of winning $$ but can't get that 22,000. any suggestions would be much appreciated

posted in Solitaire Kingdom Supreme on Oct 6, 13 12:47 PM
I need to find groups of merry men to get points. Where are they & how do I find them!!!!

Thanks

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jul 13, 13 6:12 AM
I can't set clock to 4 pm. I get the 4 ok but the big hand will not go exactly to the 12 it stays on the second before 12 0r 2nd after 12. Any ideas!! Thanks

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Jul 6, 13 5:57 AM
According to wt the code should be for casual players 197 - based on photo on desk & 179 for regular players. I have tried both #s & sdoot wil not open. am I midding something??

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jun 28, 13 6:52 AM
The only key I have is the one I tok out of the nest. Is this the key to open the kitchen door? I can't get it work there - says it is the shower key.
thanks for the help

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Jun 24, 13 4:50 PM
I'm havingh trouble matching on this level - even with the hints telling me which ones to match they will not move.

Thanks for the help

posted in Fairway Solitaire on May 7, 13 4:28 PM
I'm at Valdemont & need to get a score of -1 to finish. Is there a good way to get it. Usually I just keep playing until somehow I get it!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Mar 23, 13 9:20 AM
I have 3 of the pieces need 4th to finish game!! I went to WT, listed areas for pieces, went back to all of them but no luck. Help would be appreciated

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 8, 13 5:55 AM
I've goten 2 orbs but can't get purple orb - hint takes me to this location but am still confused (easy at my age 0 WT says I also need to go to room where I can find cupids but nothing is doing that I guess I have to get the orb first. Any help is much appreciated.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 8, 13 5:21 AM
Thank you I will get in touch with tech support.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 7, 13 3:43 PM
I was looking at Chapt 2 the Hanoi Tower puzzle & clicked on the "watch video" part & all of a suddden bells & whistles!! came up. My Kaspersky and the Microsoft anti virus (which I didn't know I have) came up & saida Malware had been detected. Anyone else with this problem. I got it out I think HOPE.

posted in Dreamland on Feb 16, 13 12:49 PM
I have looked at EVERY WT re this puzzle, pushed tiles the number of times it says but nothing is right. Is there something I am supposed to have done before this?? Thanks for the help. PS I have also looked at all the discussiong about this, says look at picture to get answer but nothing is working.

posted in Cave Quest on Oct 10, 12 6:32 AM
Funnest game ever!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Sep 23, 12 11:35 PM
I have been wandering around for hours & can't
back to the armory to put round mirror on wall I don't even know where I am an I want to go to bed!!!!

posted in Night In The Opera on Aug 25, 12 9:30 AM
It took so long to finish the game I'm not really sure who the murderer is!!I hated/loved this game - very different with match 3, HO & story line, too much match 3 for me.

posted in Night In The Opera on Aug 23, 12 9:46 AM
Thanx I just knew I had to have to have but had not gotten far enough.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator