Posts created by shachsmom

Just figured it out. click on the diary in your inventory, he talks about family first, so click on the picture of is family. contine to click on the highlighted objects. if you get stuck use the hint button (while you are in the diary).

I'm having the same problem in the fitting room. I click help and it just refers me to the diary. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Oct 1, 16 2:45 PM
Not sure what I'm missing but I can't seem to get enough iron to finish the level. After clearing everything except the 3 balls and building everything except the photo booth and passport office, I have 6 iron. I need 2 for each ball that I need to build the paint can, which brings me to zero, but then I need 4 more to build the spray paint I need to build the photo booth. How do I get 4 more?

posted in Hostile Makeover on Oct 17, 09 4:40 PM
I'm having the same scissors problem - John Henry in Lacey's office. I've looked and looked for them, used all the hints and still can't find them. Is this going to be fixed soon?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator