Posts created by glb613

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 5:32 AM
Has anyone found the answer? I can't move forward in the game.

The game won't run on my iMac computer.

I found a way to continue the game. I also had problems with a disappearing cursor and I had to shutdown my computer. I went into options, unchecked custom cursor, completed the task where the cursor would disappear, returned to options and rechecked custom cursor. It worked. It seems certain parts of the game trigger the cursor to disappear. I know this is rather late but if it helps people to complete the game, I'm glad to share.

I started a new profile, got the rag and pitch before going to the well and was able to continue with the game.

posted in Chimeras: Mark of Death Collector's Edition on May 4, 17 5:35 AM
I'm not having any problems running this game on my iMac or Macbook. I have the latest OS on both. As a rule, I don't play these type of games on my Macbook because of the heat created.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 17 3:46 AM
I've noticed the last 2 games have a different company listed in the opening credits. When I go to the website, they seem to still be in business. Anyone know?

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 16 6:32 AM
The games crashed at the same place in the game. I also am using the Mac version.

edit: I skipped the energy puzzle and the games plays fine. Unlike some, I'm not going to stop buying Elephant Games due to one problem. But, I'll wait for an update before I buy.

If you miss a puzzle piece, is there anyway to get it? The map shows a puzzle piece is not found or available but, there is nothing for me to click on and search. Thanks.

?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 16 2:55 PM
No matter what I've tried, I can't play the game after it stopped unexpectedly. I want a refund.

belamba wrote:Yet another game that won't work on Mac OS X El Capitan! Exasperating....

Off to the right corner, so can't see all the screen or reach all the controls.

The sound comes and goes too.

All up to date on machine; seems to me that devs aren't making CEs for El Capitan as 5th game in a month that won't run properly.

I have El Capitan and I haven't had a single games fail to run properly. It can't be just the operating system.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 4:33 AM
I'm running El Captain and it plays just fine.

Edit, I spoke too soon. It unexpectedly stopped and I can't move forward. The games wants me to perform a task, select the matching trees, which I've done. Because of this, I can longer play the game. When is there going to be a patch?

Phoenix1123 wrote:9autiger, perhaps this will help. Make sure you put the game in the Applications folder on your Mac. You can put it in a subfolder under the Applications folder, however, it must be located in the Applications folder. The OSX for the Mac needs to find the games in the Application folder to properly execute. Hope that helps.

I have a Mac and I don't have to do anything you posted. I save the file, double click on it and it installs.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 5:19 AM
Never mind. When I finally clicked no where near the pin, it worked.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 3:44 AM
I've tried everything to get the second pin pulled out so I can complete the train. NOTHING has worked and I can't proceed with the game. How do I go about getting a refund?

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 4:15 AM
Vista is a very old operating system. It's no wonder you are having problems. These games are graphic intensive and you need a powerful processor and good graphic card to play them without problems. You also need plenty of RAM.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 4:42 AM
i tried to play the game and there is no play, exit or option buttons. I had to press the power button to get the game to stop. No buy for me.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 3:35 AM
I have an iMac and it runs fine. Beautiful graphics. If you are using a notebook with onboard video, it can explain the problem.

Most people have too many programs running in the background using resources. That can cause any graphic intensive game or other program to run slow.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 2:37 AM
Having a Windows 7 machine doesn't mean you have the right video card to play games. This is especially true if you have using a notebook computer.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 14 5:43 AM
You need a computer that meets more than the minimum requirements. If it's old, without enough memory or a good video card, you will have problems.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator