Posts created by vamitchell

I've been all over and back, but still can't find this figurine. Please will someone help me, thank you so much.

I MUST HAVE MISSED IT SOMEWHERE. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME , WHERE TO FIND THE BATTERY. I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY LOOKING FOR IT. PLEASE HELP. AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I didn't have any trouble at the start . When i got on board and went to the wheel, it told me about the pegs. The walk through said that a game needed to be played at the barrels. The game didn't show up, I'm at a stand still. I can't do anything now. PLEASE HELP.. THANK YOU..

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Sep 18, 10 1:45 AM
where do you find ambergris, please help. Nostradamus didn't give me it.....

posted in Syberia II on Jun 5, 10 9:38 PM
I found out, yea......

posted in Syberia II on Jun 5, 10 7:42 PM
OMG, please help, this clock is driving me crazy. I've tried everything in the forum and still can't get it. Is the rest of the game this bad? Or is it this dream clock... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP... THANK YOU SO MUCH...

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 2, 10 3:45 PM
Hello Everyone, I haven't been on in a long time. My question is, how do i find the key to the crypt at the graveyard? I've looked around but can't find it. please can someone help ... THANK YOU :- )

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 19, 10 2:49 PM
Thank you for your help. The statue hint says, the statue inside it self. I don't know what this means. I need to open the blades, there are two stopped. PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 19, 10 2:49 PM
Thank you for your help. The statue hint says, the statue inside it self. I don't know what this means. I need to open the blades, there are two stopped. PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 20, 09 11:24 AM
THANK YOU

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 19, 09 9:36 PM
Hello Everyone, I feel stupid for asking this ,but it's a need to know . I understand that I need to paint the eye to get a paper carrot , but where is the paints? I can't get the rabbit out of the hole to see what's behind him. Please Help and THANK YOU .

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 17, 09 4:58 PM
are u talking about the pieces of wood with the arrows on them? if so ,give me a shout

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jun 16, 09 8:46 PM
Loved the game , It wasen't long enough, also it needed a harder level

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 31, 09 3:53 AM
I don't no if this has anything to do with it but did you take the feathers when you first came in . Look back at the map of the Turkish prison use the enlarger the pillars they go counterclockwise . Also don't take the idems you put down. I hope this helps

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 30, 09 12:40 AM
Hello Everyone , Did anyone find the book that was missing ?, or did the priest say anything about one missing ?Also did you pick up the idems from the desk? I hope this will help

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 30, 09 12:32 AM
Hi , What pentagram are you talking about ? The game has a few of these .

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 27, 09 7:39 AM
Hello , Are you talking about the one on the wall ? If so use your knife , also it is a upside down pentagram . You've got to scrape it on the wall .

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 26, 09 5:57 PM
The pentagram is shaped like a star with five consecutive points , once you start the star don't stop . Keep your mouse clicked in the whole time , the lines will cross over each other . Remember when you were small and you were taught how to draw a easy star , then the pentagram is like that , just keep up with the blue light . Good Luck

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 24, 09 1:03 PM
Look on the wall beside the phone at the inn

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 23, 09 11:27 AM
Also you should check to see if you have the gramophone together right . Make sure the flag is pointing down, I had this problem myself. LOL right.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator