Posts created by mlogan

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 13 7:38 AM
You are right Gaieric, it is possible to proceed. I had to spend quite a bit of time watching a walkthrough to figure how to proceed next, since I could not get help in-game, and yes I was able to complete the game, those mushrooms with me the entire time.

However, the reason I posted here (and others, I would guess) is to make Big Fish and possibly the producers of the game aware that there is a pretty big glitch/error in the game and having paid for the product, it would be nice if could be resolved.

It also allows others playing the game to see that this is a problem in case they encounter it, and that there may be solutions.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 13 3:42 PM
I am also having a problem with the mushrooms. Before I even collected the mushrooms, I went to place the knife on the cutting board. It proceeded to chop the mushrooms (that I had yet to collect) and I was able to make the potion. I have "freed" the bull and the parrot, and I still have mushrooms in my inventory. I'm not sure what to do next and when I click on the hint, it tells me to chop the mushrooms so that they fit in the flask. I no longer have the knife and cannot access the cutting board anymore.

I fear that like others the only solution will be to start over. I hope the bugs in this area of the game get taken care of.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 3:28 PM
Got this taken care of. It is what you are supposed to do, but apparently you have to be incredibly precise where you click.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 13 9:03 AM
I have the wooden wedge. I've opened the one drawer on the pedastel and the other tells me it is loose and needs something.

When I click on the owl for a hint, I interpret it to be telling me to use the wooden wedge on this button on the pedastel. I've tried everything and yet it doesn't work.

What information am I missing?

posted in Glow Fish on Jul 18, 13 3:44 PM
I finally figured out the secret to the Leatherbacks. You have to circle up your friends and hit them to get the helmets to break. When they add more, you need to wait until the helmets circle around to where you can hit them. When you break all the helmets, they will surrender.

For the big purple fish, you have to let them run into a wall. This will stun them (they will turn pink) and you can attack them when they are stunned. It doesn't matter how many friends you have, you can get them with even one friend when they are stunned.

posted in Glow Fish on Jul 18, 13 3:42 PM
Awesome! We (my girls and I) saw the eyes but couldn't quite figure them out. And now we skipped a friend. Makes total sense!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 27, 13 9:43 AM
BlueStarFish wrote:Every time a worker passes a thief, he'll get mugged. You lose 5 gold.
(Thankfully, only the one way, you'll not lose another 5 when he passes on his run back.)

But it really pays to avoid the thieves!
I kept a close eye on where they were and sometimes did not send a worker in that direction until the policeman had chased them.

I just wanted to share that thanks to this tip, I was able to achieve gold time. I made sure to get the police hut up as quickly as I possibly could. Then I would make sure to stop the theives as soon as they came onto the screen. They are not too bright and kind of stop and pause until the cop runs them off. Thanks to this, you can kind of keep them trapped on either end of the street so that you don't have to pass them.

After that, I would alternate between the fast cash and pause time features.

The only thing I didn't get right was the clue, and I didn't have a chance to correct. I thought it meant to plant the gardens the same - the patches of two the same and the patches of three the same. This wasn't correct. Anybody know the secret?

posted in Glow Fish on Aug 8, 12 6:18 PM
I downloaded the trial not sure what to expect. A few minutes in and I was hooked. I purchased it before the trial was up, a rare thing for me, especially considering I purchased an extra game credit to get it.

The music and scenery are so beautiful and relaxing, it reminded me of watching a big aquarium. The characters are adorable and the game play is challenging and fun. My daughters love watching and playing too. Whilel they are a bit young for it, they can get through some of the first levels.

This is definitely a unique game in so many aspects. I highly recommend it.

posted in Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds on Jun 6, 12 9:52 AM
I downloaded the trial but seriously doubt I will be buying the game.

The things I liked about it:
- I like the puzzles, though so far none have been too challenging, but reading that there are 250 levels, I would assume they get more challenging.
- The graphics are adorable.
- The music is fun, though perhaps a bit annoying after a while.
- I like the timed aspect, more of a challenge.

What I don't like:
(And it's possible I missed something in the tutorial levels, but I don't think so.)
- It never clearly states what color of ribbon is what. I assume blue is "1st", purple(pink?) is "2nd" and green is "3rd", but if it tells you that, I missed it.
- It never tells you what you need to do to accomplish the best (blue?) ribbon. There is a timer for the level, but it doesn't tell you how fast you need to solve the level in order to get blue. This is really frustrating. I kept replaying a level to see if I could get from blue to pink, but could never figure out what I needed to do to make that happen.

This last point is a big gripe for me and why I likely will not be buying this game.

posted in Campgrounds on May 17, 12 1:50 PM
Thank you vlilly! The 4 non-upgraded villas was the key for me!

posted in Campgrounds on May 16, 12 6:59 AM
mcurty, I have to get a moderator to do the links, so the next time I have a batch of links to add, I will also ask about getting this stickied. Thanks for keeping it bumped.

posted in Campgrounds on May 15, 12 11:17 AM
Sarahsponda THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I must've played this level 50 times and your method was the only one that worked for me.

To others: I too have taken eco only path, and this method is what got me through. I think not buying the second car was a key part.

posted in Campgrounds on May 12, 12 3:09 PM
I just wanted to add that it is possible to accomplish this level without shooting the apes or cutting down trees. It is very difficult, but you just have to be on the ball - a small lapse in making supplies right away or forgetting to buy a car as soon as possible can make you miss it.

It took me quite a while, but once I did get gold, I had it with a day and a half to spare.

posted in Campgrounds on May 11, 12 11:15 AM
You're welcome! I hope it's helpful! And a big thanks should go out to moderator bfgRhone for answering questions and taking the time to make my links work, something I wasn't able to do!

posted in Campgrounds on May 10, 12 9:41 AM
Level 41

Level 42 (Eco)

Level 43
Level 43

Level 44
Level 44 (Money)

Level 45

Level 46

Level 47

Level 48

Level 49

Level 50
Level 50

Level 51

Level 52

Level 53
Level 53
Level 53
Level 53

Level 54

Level 55

Level 56
Level 56

Level 57

Level 58
Level 58

Level 59
Level 59

Level 60

posted in Campgrounds on May 10, 12 9:39 AM
LEVELS 21 - 40

Level 21
Level 21

Level 22

Level 23
Level 23

Level 24

Level 25

Level 26 (Eco)
Level 26

Level 27

Level 28

Level 29

Level 30

Level 31

Level 32

Level 33
Level 33
Level 33

Level 34 (Money)
Level 34

Level 35

Level 36

Level 37

Level 38

Level 39

Level 40
Level 40
Level 40 (Money)

posted in Campgrounds on May 10, 12 9:35 AM
LEVELS 1 - 20

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

Level 6

Level 7

Level 8

Level 9

Level 10
Level 10

Level 11

Level 12

Level 13

Level 14

Level 15

Level 16
Level 16

Level 17
Level 17
Level 17

Level 18 (Eco)

Level 19

Level 20

posted in Campgrounds on May 10, 12 9:33 AM
Hi all, I've compiled a list of links to threads for each level so that hopefully it will be much easier to find the solutions you need. Some notes:

1. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE. That's not what this thread is about. This is a thread is to help you find answers. If you can't find what you need, START A NEW THREAD.

2. I've only included the threads that had working solutions on them. So if there is a thread for a level, but had no answers on it, I didn't include it at this time.

3. If I made a mistake with where a link belongs, post here. If you find a thread that is not linked, post here. As new threads come up, I will try to keep this updated. Post here with links to new threads.

posted in Campgrounds on May 9, 12 5:52 AM
Thank you skasnz! Finally got this one! For anyone reading, I think the key is to have three chalets with 3 stars each and both cars. This gives you $9000 income, which allows you to build 3 greenhouses and keep them running. So the 3 chalets and 3 greenhouses should get you there. Doing this, I actually got it about halfway on day 25.

posted in Campgrounds on May 6, 12 2:00 PM
Leanda1 wrote:
buying only one tree only gave me 75 not the 150 eco score I had to build 2 trees AND garden all the houses(Plus I always scare the animals as I cannot bear to shoot them! LOL) - this runs me over on time by 4 days - what am I missing? I also destroyed the lumber mill AND the greenhouse and built on those??
I must be an idiot but have done it like 5 times now and cannot get the gold! HELP

I think you're looking at the wrong level, level 29 requires an eco score of 300.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator