Posts created by katfish50

posted in Jewel Match IV on Aug 16, 15 6:58 PM
I am stuck on lever 55. How do I use the ropes to tie down the levers? and where do I place the mirror? or are there more object I need? I can't find the blue key.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 12 5:07 PM
I found the belt. I went all the way back to the front porch on left side. I missed a hidden object game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 12 4:40 PM
I don't have it in my inventory and don't remember if I found one. I have even re-read the walk-through several times and still can't find out where I missed it. Guess I may have to start the game over again. I really like this game

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 12 6:36 PM
Have played this game before, but not have lost the belt for the stone grinder so I can sharpen the rusty knife. Have gone back through the games couple of times but still can't fined the belt.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 11, 08 7:23 PM
What am I doing wrong? I have click everywhere to find the key to open the doors. I can't find the solution. As a senior citizen am I overlooking something?????? I need help. I enjoy playing until I come to trying to unlock the doors.

Thanks
Kat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator