Posts created by Rapsqueak

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on May 5, 10 3:16 PM
I think I must be doing something stupid here, as I can only find one other person asking, but, I definitely do not have the ability to build/buy a restaurant in the Arabian level (1st chance to). Someone put click in the available slot and an icon becomes available, but not to me. When I click in the space it says 'locked' 1 restaurant needed to unlock (or something like that). Please help someone

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on May 5, 10 3:04 PM
I cannot find the restaurant icon either, it definitely does not appear as an icon on my screen, please help someone.

posted in The Pini Society on Feb 16, 09 2:39 PM
Thanks for your tips, but on the level I am on (? no numbers) the one after the astrological sign making mini game, it is impossible to finish. I have seen one more post where someone had the identical problem to me: The astrological game doesnt work, so you dont amass points towards the next level, therefore making it impossible to pass? Any other way to get thru this level, it is driving me insane.
Thanks.

posted in The Pini Society on Feb 16, 09 2:34 PM
jobec5 wrote:Hi BFG fanatics

I actually have gotten quite a bit into this game. There are no level numbers on this one so all I can tell you is that I am one level beyond the bonus constellation game and its mosaic level. Did have some probs with that constellation game tho. When I had to replay it, even tho I connected the dots correctly, it would not acknowledge the success. This was vital to being able to win the next mosaic level as you had to do it by getting to the point goal (as it added my pts from the constellation game)and not finish the mosaic yourself.

Wesjohny - when you go to download the game, instead of hitting "run", hit the "save" button and save it to your desktop. While still keeping the bfg.com running in the background (if you want to purchase it click on the different bfg icon on your desktop and it will load up from there. HTH.

Wish more of you were enjoying this one, I found it a nice break from all the hidden object puzzles and time management games.

Happy New Year All,
Becky

posted in The Pini Society on Feb 16, 09 2:30 PM
Thanks for the tips, but I am on about level 10 (ish) hard to tell with no level names/numbers, and I have tried everything, I cant start off with any extra points as the previous mini level is rubbish and making astrogical star signs doesnt work, I have managed to make a couple of them and it does nothing so I quit. This is no fun anymore, I have played this level for approximately 15 hours, on and off and want my money back !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator