Posts created by thommar

posted in Blue Tear on Mar 19, 18 12:10 PM
I shot the fly and it went into the jar, but I can't put the honey jar lid on the jar with the fly in it. It does not connect. Any suggestions?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 18 2:35 PM
Thank you soooooo very much. I found it Montana. Did not think to go elsewhere because the quest kept taking me to Arizona. One try and that did it. Thanks again.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 18 11:38 AM
Does anyone know if you have to complete a special achievement to get Ben's Justice from the bank in Tempe, Az? I have been there atleast 50 times and I still have not obtained the goal. Thank you,

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 24, 17 6:07 AM
I can not get onto the wharf to meet with Yokohama Chris. I had to start all over again due to new computer and am at level 20

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 25, 15 5:11 AM
Hello. I still do not have airplane quests. And I can not pick up the comb in the train station, the message box below where it shows what you recieve for playing that site is empty.
my version is 1.804

player name is marciag

my friend code is 78 8778.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 10:17 AM
my ingame name is : marciag
my friend code is: 78 8778
the version I am playing is: 1.804
I do not have quests for building the airplane. I did have an auction. I have unistalled and then reinstalled to no avail. Thank you.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 3, 14 10:21 AM
I am unable to get the credit for creating a perception amulet. I tried twice.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 17, 14 6:55 PM
Is anyone else having issues with creating the Amulet of Foresight? I have created it twice and the game is not recognizing it.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 16, 14 5:40 PM
I still can not get my achievements either. And my Blessing of Nike is 1000 orbs.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 9, 14 6:33 AM
Hello. The Blessing of Nike in my game costs 1000 crystals. Are yours only 100?

posted in The Clumsys on Feb 20, 09 5:23 PM
Were you able to save the kid? I have been trying and nothing is happening for me.

posted in The Clumsys on Feb 20, 09 5:20 PM
I found the kid but I am not acknowledged nor will it let me save the kid.
I have started the game over ,used a disc, I changed my profile, i don't know what to do next do I need to put gadget together a certain way although it won't
change anything when i click on it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator