Posts created by csheeks

michele312 wrote:I have been a MCF fan since day 1, I have never been so disapointed, the MCF stigma has been lost , I did not feel I was Playing MCF at all. Please in the next creation of the game look back at past games and the story lines and the difficulty levels and suspence in where the game is taking you. Please............

Look back at the Past - but the first 4 or 5 released - these previous 2 have absolutely destroyed my unwavering faith in MCF. Honest to God, I can't even do the Cable box puzzle at the house because it won't let me do anything!! Plus the slow loading, freezes and just annoying storyline and game play have me absolutely sick that I purchased the CE version!

mafromcolumbiamo wrote:Another time I wish I'd waited-this just doesn't attain the level of excellence I've come to expect from the MCF games. Very Disappointed!

I completely agree!! I think the past 2 games have been a huge disappointment, I don't know if I will even check out the next one they put out. I used to be so excited when a new MCF would be released but not anymore, the last 2 have soured my taste for them.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 21, 09 9:30 PM
Heck, I am stuck right now very early. How do I get the electric on? Across the bridge? or the paper out of the tree? LOL I am at a loss right now.

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 27, 09 10:01 PM
Is it one of those 360 ones? I hate those.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 16, 09 5:06 PM
I was very disappointed in this game, I got the free trial then bought it and had it beat within 2 hours!

I will not be buying the next one!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 16, 09 5:04 PM
I am new here but I absolutely loved the way it was this time!! I have loved all of them though, I can't wait for more to come out!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator