Posts created by singin

I touched the buttons twice because 1,2,3, will not open the curtain. Did as you suggested but still getting the same result. Now what?

Valdy, what am I doing wrong. I clicked button #3 at the top, then clicked it again on the 2nd opening along with button #2 on the last row; on 3rd opening I clicked button #4, bottom row and 4th button above it since both were in the shadow. Help! I love Mortimer games but this one has me baffled and I'm just getting started. I have tried for two days to get the window to open so I can get the last part of the key.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 17 9:38 AM
Finished the game but when I clicked on the bonus chapter, I was sent back to play the game from the beginning. Does the bonus chapter continues with the game play?

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 4, 16 11:29 AM
I tried that code but it didn't work. Is it a random code with the 2 numbers?

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 15 8:20 PM
I am stuck in the crystal field with the lion's eye missing, can't go through the castle gate and can't go back. Nothing wrong with the computer so it is obviously a glitch in the game.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 15 5:21 PM
I'm in the prison, can't pick up the rasp to sand down the stick for the hammer head to get to the pouch. What am I missing

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables on Jun 6, 14 9:56 PM
I'm glad I decided to play through the demo. Got the black screen with the white patches and thought this was a part of the play. Glad I checked the tech posts. I will not buy until it is fixed. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to post this issue.

posted in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 10:35 AM
For some reason I feel as though I have played this game before. I only buy from BF so I could not have bought from another game site. Since someone said they beta tested on Monday it could not be that. There is such a sense of familiarity I am somewhat puzzled. Beautiful graphics, interaction in hidden object scenes. Maybe it's the opening snow scene.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 21, 13 8:16 PM
Very, very, short. Not worth even using a game credit.

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 2, 13 3:13 PM
There are several pieces you will have to find. One additional is behind the cobwebs, but you have to obtain a broom first.

This is a good game for me since it does include other objectives to find, interaction in the HOS, live characters, puzzles that can be skipped. No problem seeing anything, no blurry screens, beautiful graphics, all which make it a buy for me.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 23, 12 8:54 AM
I bought the game and enjoyed playing it although it took a while to get past the mouse treadmill piece. Smooth sailing from that point. Bright, colorful scenes and a break from the dark somber offerings of the past few weeks. Used a free game coupon so it was worth it.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 11:17 AM
Where did you find the blue diamond?

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 4, 12 6:56 PM
I played the demo with 2 m left. This game does not make a lot of sense to me. I found the hidden object scenes to be different but very tedious. This might be liked by some but I don't like it well enough to purchase.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 28, 12 8:31 PM
Bought the game and having found all of the crystal flowers, ready to create a stone bridge. Closed game. Came back opened, got a profile error message and could not play. Game self-closed and self-deleted from my files. I have never had this problem before but will contact Tech.

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 8, 12 10:50 AM
I guess I am one of the impatient ones. I love adventure hogs and interactive play. But this one was a real bummer for me. Not clear on what I was supposed to be looking for many times so I just clicked around until I found something to use. Objects were sometimes hard to find (see) and it just wasn't fun for me. I hope tomorrow offers a better game for me.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 11 5:13 PM
I am once again disappointed with a game that downloads, opens, game starts, then goes to the buy screen. This has happened at least three other times with CE's. Too bad, I guess I won't be buying this one.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 11 1:03 PM
I have attempted to view demo/purchase three CEs in recent weeks to no avail. The games download but will not open. At this rate I think perhaps my purchase of CEs has come to an unhappy end. There is nothing wrong with my computer but clearly from the complaints of many, there is a tech problem that needs to be resolved before BFG releases the game.

I am disappointed that the game consistently gives the debug message. I have uninstalled and tried again but continue to get the same screen. I have many Collector's games but it is apparent that I will not have the pleasure of getting this one.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 29, 11 12:41 PM
I did not like the cursor on this one, moved too slow for me. A lot of dialogue that could not be moved foward quickly enough. The game play was so so. I finished it because I bought it and didn't want it to be wasteful spending. Downloading between scenes was so slow that I almost gave up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator