Posts created by VENICELOVER

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 9, 12 7:12 PM
I played the High Difficulty version and loved it! Length of the game was good, puzzles challenging, and graphics/sound great. Really recommend this one to those who have not tried it. The only problem I had was toward the end of the game when I experienced some slow downs & curser delays.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on Jan 8, 12 5:46 PM
LOVED this game! Much more challenging then some of the others I've played lately. Many of the puzzles were real brain bogglers. Graphics were great. Story interesting. Loved how it took you up, down, all around, & in and out of time. Wish it could have gone on longer I was having so much fun.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Dec 17, 11 9:18 PM
This game was great! It just kept going & going. Unlike a lot of others (even CE's) that seem way too short, this one had level after level. Every time you think you're close to the end, surprise! Loved the puzzles, graphics, sounds, etc. Really got my moneys worth on this one. Wish they could all be like this.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Dec 7, 11 7:31 PM
I loved this game! Played it on the most advanced mode (no hints or puzzle skips). Great graphics, fun puzzles, and long play. Everything I look for in a game. Wish I had gotten the collectors version.

posted in Book of Legends on Sep 9, 11 8:03 PM
This is one for the beginners out there. Way too simple for my taste. Game has problems. I'm stuck & unable to get my ticket to China. I've tried uninstalling & downloading the game again w/o any change. I'd say better to pass on this one. Sorry I wasted money on it.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 11 8:51 PM
Loved this game! Played in advanced mode & it gave me a run for my money. Actually got stuck a few times & had to request help. Graphics are great & interesting story. This is one Collectors edition that was worth the price. Bonus game lived up to it's name. Hope to see more of these soon!

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 11 8:46 PM
I didn't really care for this game. Played in hard mode & it was still too easy. Story line was just ok. Don't feel it was worth the money as the bonus game was really short.

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on Jul 23, 11 8:24 PM
Great game! Can drive you crazy at times, but a real challenge.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 11 8:16 PM
I loved this game! Played in expert mode & it gave me quite a challenge. Got stuck a few times, but finally made it through. Wish it was longer, but can't wait for more!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 11, 11 9:16 PM
I'm ready to open the portal but need to get the bark ashes first. Anybody know how I do this as I did not see it in the walk through.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 11 6:15 PM
This is my second time around trying to get through this game. As with other players I am experiencing the slowwww changes between scenes & curser glitches. The first time around the game stalled on me at the telescope. No matter what I did it would not give me the code. I uninstalled, reinstalled & started the game over with a new player name. I am playing is expert mode and was doing fine until I got to the underground cavern with the well. You are to look at the bottom of the door & a rope should be there to put across & trip the masked man. I did so, and no rope! The only thing in my inventory at this time is the Red Skull as I have done everything else. I need the rope so I can progress & get the mask to open the door where the masked man took the girl. There are definite problems with this game & I'm not sure if I'll buy anothe collectors edition!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 22, 11 11:35 PM
This was a great game! Easy enough to get around w/o too much frustration, yet challenging. The hints were perfect for getting you out of a tight spot. I wish it could have gone on longer, as I hate to be left hanging. Only problem I had was the epiloges voice & picture did not match up. Otherwise the game ran perfectly. Any way you can let us know when the next release comes out?

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 14, 10 1:06 AM
Great game! Wish it was a bit longer as I didn't want it to end. Beautiful graphics, fun interaction, terrific sounds. I only got stuck a few times. Would love to see more of these.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 15, 10 11:58 AM
You have to open the safe and get the number off of the document in there. I've got it opened, inserted the keys, and now don't know what to do with it. Arghhhh

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 6, 09 1:16 PM
Thanks so much Lizziek! I've got the hang of it now.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 6, 09 9:28 AM
HELP! I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE POINT OF THIS ONE. I CLICK ON EVERYTHING, BUT THE PUZZLE KEEPS CHANGING AFTER I'VE LIT ALL FOUR LIGHTS. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? THANKS, VENICE

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 14, 08 11:35 AM
HELP! I have collected some of the passports and many items, but am unable to get into the locked rooms. Any ideas on how to do that. Every thing I've tried fails. Mr. Poroit just keeps telling me that he can't help me. Argh!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator