Posts created by moesart

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 12, 16 6:53 AM
I'm glad you made it. You can also try typing very slow.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 11, 16 11:16 AM
Hi there, I'm seeing 4 chests in shattered isles. I went to youtube for a walkthrough because I was really stuck. I couldnt open a gate. It turns out you don't have to type all 3 words (wind) to open it. So try that. Hope it helps. Its walkthru part 9 btw.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 11, 16 9:05 AM
i'm stilling loving this game. I was stuck for a bit on the Bridge but made it to shattered isles and achieved the 'wind' power. I don't think I've ever liked a game more. Im sad that I might be done soon but will certainly play it again. Be sure to use the map a lot. It really helps!

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 3, 16 11:44 AM
I love this game. Don't really know why. I love to type. I love exploring. The graphics are a little archaic but I like the voice of the narrator. And you don't have to use the directional letters. You can use the mouse instead. MUCH easier to move around.
I bought it.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 5:46 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 7:06 AM
I'm having the same problem. Cleared the place and still can't find it. Anyone?

posted in Nonograms: Wolf's Stories on Feb 8, 16 10:40 AM
I love these fill-in puzzles. This one has an added degree of difficulty. As I kept playing I found my groove and really started to enjoy it. It takes some thought but haven't used the hint button yet. It was a definite buy for me!

posted in Garfield's Wild Ride on Oct 26, 15 1:35 PM
Who is pooky? I'm sure it's something i should know. But somebody humor me.

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Jul 8, 15 8:26 AM
This is a hidden gem. I enjoy playing it in casual mode. The movements are a little antiquated. I wish the explorer could move better. But the strategy needed is fun. It's important to read the thread before each level. There are good tips. Once you learn about each new thing like statues and obelisks its important to build them on your own. A very clever game!

posted in Riddles of the Past on Jun 17, 15 5:40 AM
annetterider wrote:
marypenn wrote:I quite enjoyed this game. I had no tech problems and I did not notice any spelling or grammatical errors. How refreshing! The puzzles were usually simple but thee were several that I really had to think about. Well worth a coupon.

I agree with you about this one. But since you bought it up about the "spelling or grammatical" errors maybe you should take a look at yours.
I am saying this with a huge smile on my face no malice intended just a bit of fun.

I agree with you both. Let's keep the fun going. You should check your spelling annetterider.

posted in Deadlings on Jun 15, 15 11:47 AM
I didn't find this simple at all. It's a clever game and with practice I started to get good at it. I think I got to level 8 before the time ran out on the demo. I surprised myself by buying it. I love platform games but this is much more challenging. Trial and error. It took me a few minutes to understand what to do. I recommend this if you have the patience of a saint.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 5, 15 10:53 AM
Lots of strategy involved. Not easy to beat the timer. Have to play certain levels a few times to beat the clock. That's just dandy with me. Great TM!

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 1, 15 8:06 AM
Mine was. When I came back there was a continue button.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 17, 15 12:30 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:A game for those of you who like a challenge and have good eyesight! I say that because some of the items we need are quite tiny. The cursor does change when you find an item, so slow down and scan all around! My cursor wasn't very responsive (inputting the profile was just tedious!) and there are no custom settings to change it.

It's slow to play because of the detail. It has lovely graphics, music, voice overs, etc. Marco Polo is a fascinating historical figure (and his tales of the Orient are a hoot!), but naturally some leeway is taken with the facts for the game, so don't base a report solely on game events!

One big negative, and it will definitely be a deal breaker for a lot of players, there is no hint button outside the HOS. With items so small and hard to find, this isn't acceptable. In fact, it isn't acceptable in any game! It may not be needed, but it had better be there just in

I just talked myself out of buying the game. I hate to fight a cursor, and I want the option of a hint "just in case."

There is a hint.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 17, 15 12:28 PM
oops

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Feb 24, 15 9:00 AM
It would help to know where you are and what's in your inventory and what you did last.

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen on Feb 13, 15 5:31 AM
Totally agree with you KIW0612. Good points made.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 1, 15 7:43 AM
Did you mean the S in ETRANOS? That S is to the left of the pipes near the washing machine. But you have to turn the lights off.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 1, 15 7:04 AM
My clue for S was a shadow of a stair railing. So when you're at the bottom of the stairs and can see the painting of the girl the S is to your left. (Don't go up the stairs)

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 11:30 AM
Thank You Bob! I'm embarrassed how many times I clicked on the TV.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator