Posts created by baffledtoo

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 13 3:27 PM
Hope this helps - I offered the amulet of water to the fire mage, and he was released. Going to lie down with a flannel over my eyes - do I really want to keep playing this game?

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 13 3:18 PM
I don't knoiw either............... but I'd like to. Strategy guide is not helping.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 1:07 PM
I had the same problem April'Ryan5................was it the end of the demo, or is it a problem?

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 12 11:31 AM
Just barely finished.............. I like to think I'm not a lightweight at puzzles and minigames, but the minipuzzles in the game were not intuative in my opinion. I just lost the will to live in the later levels. So glad it's over.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 12 11:31 AM
Many thanks, Kanona - you saved my sanity - I was missing page 19 too!

Best wishes. baffled

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 13, 12 2:44 PM
Just completed the game. I'm not a speed player. A lot of the levels I completed on bronze, but I was able to complete - just a word for people who hate timers. As with Royal Envoy, I shall probably replay the levels until I get to gold, having now understood the mechanics of the game. I found it very enjoyable.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 9, 12 2:17 PM
I was quite encouraged when I first started the demo, but the game appears to be sliding downhill to mostly H0 scenes. Please correct me if this proves not to be the case.

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 2:34 PM
This game hates my computer, which is a shame - I like puzzle games. Tried changing profile, reinstalling, restarting. I almost never have problems, but I do with this one. Not purchased, so will not complain. But sadly, I cannot buy it.

I really enjoy puzzles in games - not keen on H0S, or M0S. I'm a veteran of Nancy Drew, Syberia et al, but I must be losing the plot judging by my experience with this game. I really didn't find the puzzles intuitive. There were so few points when I hit an obstacle, and thought "Ah Ha! I need the clue I picked up a few chapters ago". Found it very hard work.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 11 11:36 AM
Thanks Mr Russ, no I didn't get the direct update. I'll go and have a look for your suggestions now.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 11 9:42 AM
Evening all.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't see anything about it. I've got the rabbit tree, and everytime I click on the magnifying glass, the screen goes black. If I do it 3 times, the game closes.

Any ideas, please - or is it a bug?

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 20, 11 3:37 AM
I'm a happy bunny seeing this today! Particularly pleased if it's more the original style of the ND games - not too keen on driving and assembling burgers. V slow download, though on my machine.

Thanks for the tip - saved me endless hours of frustration!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 11:21 AM
Thanks Sassie - that was the one I needed. Have cancelled the counselling now, thanks to you!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 28, 11 7:27 AM
I have the same problem - and can't find the answer in the walkthrough.

I'd love some help with this if anybody knows what to do.

Thank you!

posted in Mechanicus on Dec 10, 10 10:31 AM
I think this could be good, but with so few instructions, I'd appreciate it if anybody could tell me if there is somewhere to get a few hints. If not, it's certainly not up there with "A Magnetic Adventure" - that was a seriously good game.

Sorry developers, but I really didn't enjoy this one at all. I'm going to have to force myself to finish it.

In my opinion, it smacked of a Nancy Drew, (which I enjoy) but seemed to feature all the ND aspects I really dislike!

That aside, it held my hand when I didn't need it, and abandoned me when I did need help.

Not sure why everybody raves about Madame Fate, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as RTR.

Finishing it is going to feel like a punishment. I don't find it nearly intuitive enough.

posted in Totem Tribe on Nov 11, 10 2:49 PM
Stunning game - worth every penny. I think it kept me amused for approx 2 weeks.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 11:18 AM
Okay, I think it's official - I am the stupidest person on the planet.

I can cope with Nancy Drew, I can do the Siberias, but I cannot do this one. I haven't found the majority of the puzzles to be intuitive nor logical. Really liked the first Drawn - I'm finding this a nightmare.

Is it me? Old age creeeps up, perhaps?

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 12:43 PM
Apologies for the negativity, but this is a stinker! I really couldn't see the objects - small and muzzy. All those with second sight - enjoy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator