Posts created by iloverainbows

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 10, 14 3:13 PM
I can only find 4 swords. Can not seem to find the 5th. one. Seems I end up on the ship before I can locate the 5th sword. Help! Thank you

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 28, 14 6:11 PM
Thank you, thank you. It works!. So appreciate your help.

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 28, 14 8:32 AM
Really having problems with this one. Can not get the 3 gold stars. I saw someone put up asking about it but seems did not explain how they reached it. lol. Please help. Thank you.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 8, 14 3:08 PM
Thank you Ricoblade. It was me. I was clicking on the Bonus level 5 instead of 4. I found it. Thank you so very much.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 8, 14 12:52 PM
Perhaps it is me. I can not find a little lake with a sunken boat in level 49 and no forester to pay. Could someone please help me find the staff. I checked level 39 and 49 can't find the landmarks or the staff.

I had gotten that one. Still only have 6. Can't seem to see where that last one is. lol. I have started in the cellar and gone over and over the same territory so many times. Losing patience with this.Thank you so much for the hint Jengle 7837.

posted in Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story on May 12, 14 12:53 AM
You have to copy the figure in the square block above the colored wire. For example after you find the 4 smooth stones and insert them. You will take the red wire and plug each end into the figures that make the figure inside the pale blue square above where the red wire with the figure in it. You change the figure in the red wire square to match the pale blue square figure above it. I sure hope this helps you. Took me awhile to figure it out.

posted in Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story on May 12, 14 12:46 AM
I can only find 6 flasks. Can not find the 7th. Does anyone have any idea where they all are?

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 4, 13 9:05 PM
I have gotten to the place of getting the pyramid and the screw for the bell that has the horses ringing them. I have an empty bucket and have been walking around for hours and all I get is nothing to do here. What do I do next to get the screw for the horses on the mantel above the fireplace or the lighter flint wheel that is in the same room, or what do I do with the empty bucket? Definitely need a walkthrough. Too much of walking around without getting any help with hints.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 1:24 AM
I am having the same problem. I was only trying to play it before I bought it. It does the same thing.. runs and loads 3 times and then tells me there is an error and won't finish loading. Any suggestions on this problem?

posted in Virtual Families on May 12, 09 2:03 AM
Hi everyone.... I am new to forums and really have enjoyed reading all your posts. I love this game Virtual Family... and do have a question. I suppose I am experiencing the empty nest syndrome... Two of my children have gone off to college. When do they return? They have been gone so long. Sure do miss them. So glad I have found this forum. I also have been reading your messages on chit chat corner. What a delightful time I have had reading your imputs on everything... Thank you ... each and everyone of you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator