Posts created by mollyal

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 12:08 PM
Anyone do this one? Not spilling or burning or overmaking, etc., isn't hard; but keeping everyone ecstatic sure! Customers pile up and there's no way to entertain them or keep them happy.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 19, 17 5:56 AM
OK, it worked. BUT the link/post you told me to look at ended at making a hole in the grass. It didn't go on to say remove the frozen coins and the fire will disappear making a hole in the left side.

I did figure out a way to get the left side cleared without that, but it takes a good deal of trial and error.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 18, 17 1:59 PM
Thanks for no help at all. Getting the right side cleared isn't that hard. Getting started on the left is the problem. And the post you sent me to had no answer for that.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 16, 17 12:42 PM
How am I supposed to get started here??? I've tried numerous ways, but the moves are gone before I can get anything started, like getting the bombs to explode.

I can't get the one for buying all the upgrades. I've checked the last level on each chapter, and there's nothing left to buy. But it says I only have 45 of 48 upgrades purchased. What am I missing???

I'm cleaning at least two tables at a time, but when I check people out, they aren't paying. Can't pass the level that way. What's up with this???

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 10, 17 8:10 AM
I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and it's still all messed up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times with no results. Funny thing, ONE time it came up and worked, and I played it for a few levels. Next time I opened the game, it was back to being screwed up again.

I'm one of the people who get page after page of computer code and error messages. Why don't the developers fix this??? The few levels I actually played seemed like a cute game!

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 17 10:58 AM
When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no change. If something isn't done soon, I want a refund.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 17 9:12 AM
I still don't get it! I only get so far, following a pattern, then it suddenly says "failed" and I don't know why. I'm sick of this level. Don't care if I ever pass it. It's the most pointless level I've ever seen in a game like this. I like the rest of the game but don't know that I'd buy a sequel to it because of the annoyance of things like this.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 17 2:15 PM
Challenge level 12 is the most aggravating, pointless thing I've ever seen in one of these games. I've tried a few dozen times, tried to follow directions given in posts about this level, and I give UP! There's always something wrong! I'm sick of it, and I don't care if I ever pass it. I love the Delicious games, and I actually like this one except for this level. What is the point of this level? To frustrate someone to tears so they just say "crap on this" and quit the whole game???

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 17 12:27 PM
Sorry, I still don't get that explanation. I've tried this level a dozen times or more, and I keep doing something wrong. More details, please. Or I'm just never going to do it since I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 17 6:06 AM
I like the game, I even like the amount of dialogue, and I like the story. But it's so "choppy!" Words left out, wrong words used. I know the Delicious people made it, but the Delicious games dialogue is usually very well written, grammatically speaking. Please get the same people to do that for this game!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 17 3:17 PM
I've got at least two bonus levels that I've found impossible to pass. What's up with this??? If you go too slowly, you fail. If you go too fast, you miss the "goal" of the level and you fail.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 1:18 PM
I have played level 8 at least 50 times now and still can't get gold---not on normal or easy! Easy actually seems worse than normal! This is ridiculous! If I had known it would be this bad, I wouldn't have bought it. I really like all the Emily games, but they can keep this series.

Seriously! If 8 is this bad, I don't want to play any more.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 17, 16 12:34 PM
Don't care---you shouldn't have reduced any existing magic limits. Reduce how much magic you get for things from now on, but it's just wrong to reduce the limits we worked to get.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 15, 16 6:29 AM
I lost 1000 points on my magic limit with the update. It's annoying to lose something that took me several days to build up. The game is suddenly less appealing, knowing it could happen again. Not sure if I'll be playing any more. If I do, it won't be regularly.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 16 3:03 PM
I have tried every trick I can think of---chaining, not chaining, etc. I made certain that every customer left with max hearts, and I filled the menu with all the money-making items. Still missed it, even switching to easy setting. It's just not possible, and I don't think I believe anybody who says they made it.

I don't mind a level that's difficult, but this is ridiculous.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 1:05 PM
How are you supposed to do that when the game makes you upgrade? By level 10 on the first restaurant, the game had given me a second cookie and a second ice cream, even though I didn't purposely select either one. You can't get the trophy if those things are there.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 15 12:53 PM
I've started this level over several times and still can't seem to get past a certain point. Stones seem to be the problem---I can't collect (and keep) enough of them to get through the block and build the stone maker. It's starting to annoy me that there seems to be only one "right way" to do this and I can't seem to hit on it. There should never be just one way to get to where you need! Any advice/hints as to what order I need to do things would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 9, 15 11:09 AM
There's a trophy for having a full order on the tray BEFORE someone orders it. How is that possible??? I tried putting things on the tray and only serving someone who orders that, but it didn't work. Anybody have any insight into this one???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator