Posts created by burningbright

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 7:48 AM
I also have the problem with the disappearing chain in the first hidden object scene of the bonus game. I found all the links, then they assembled themselves and disappeared, leaving me with two links and no way to progress any further--when I leave the scene, it's still highlighted and the hint directs me to it, but inside the scene the hint says there's nothing else to do there. Frustrating to buy a CE and not be able to play the CE content.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 14 8:44 AM
In the hope that a BFG mod is still checking in at this thread:

Is there any game update on the horizon to deal with this problem? I, like others, am very frustrated to have paid for a CE and not actually be able to play the extra content. It's especially frustrating since this game was spotlighted as an "Editor's Choice." Enjoyable as it is, it shouldn't have been advertised that way with as many bugs and glitches as it apparently has.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator