Posts created by glennsown

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Mar 2, 16 8:28 PM
I have a problem. I am trying to leave the Research Lab , which requires me to solve a puzzle to get a key. The puzzle has 9 positions, and the solution (which is given) is to connect seven of these positions, and that requires six connections. There are only five that I can access. Did I miss something? Do I need to stretch a connection? Help!

I left the game, checked other sources (HE: Fountain of Youth regular edition) and the solution given there for this problem is to reenter the game and see what happens. I did so, and was able to get the tracing and apply it to the lock. I guess the game gets temperamental from time to time.

I was in the secluded chamber of the City and got the plaque, but found myself going up the tower to the top. There, the masonry broke and I fell and was knocked out.

I awoke in a cage, and cannot get out, solving all clues but the last one. This scene is not in the Guide. What gives?

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 7:21 PM
I solved the problem. All the figures in the painting must be filled in. All the parts ARE there. Keep looking.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 14 9:02 PM
I'm in Room 16, talked to the man in the wheelchair, got a man figurine, and put i in the painting, where it stuck just fine. There's supposed to b a HOP that will give me a key card, but it does not show up. What's up?

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on Feb 23, 13 12:14 PM
After clicking around on the four tabs and getting mostly more blank pages, I finally got one of the three numbers required to open a case. The numbers were, if I remember correctly, 5, 8 and 2. The book gave me the 2.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 18, 09 8:28 PM
agentmom wrote:can anyone tell me how to do the last puzzle PLEASE

I have trouble, too. The Strategy guide says to move squares from the left to the right. My left side is completely empty, but there are four squares on the right which seem to have a mind of their own. What am I missing?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator